The Wedding

JORDAN'S P.O.V

I woke up to my alarm making the shittiest noise ever. I pressed snooze and grabbed my new IPhone 6 from my bedside table. I scrolled through Tumblr, twitter and Instagram while liking my mentions or tweets and stuff. Today was the day of Andy and Juliet's wedding. I was excited but to be honest, I hated my girly dress. Ryan was staring at my face until he spoke. "I need to piss" I let out a small laugh as he left. His parents are coming over to the wedding as well. His parents AND his step-parents! Awkward...

I got out of bed and grabbed a new pair of underwear and quickly put them on before Ryan comes back. The door opened and I let out a small scream. "Jake, im naked get out!" Jake blushed and ran out onto the landing and shouted back "sorry! You will need to come downstairs in a feq minutes!" I sighed and got an oversized T-shirt with 3/4 length sleeves. The size came down to my knees! I shoved my hair into a messy bun and waited for Ryan to finish. When he had finally finished, I grabbed his hand and ran downstairs. We sat at the breakfast table.

**********

Ryan had gone home and shit to say hey to his family. Andy and dad and the guys went to the venue to get ready while the girls stayed here. I put on my white, knee length dress. It had no straps and a slight love heart neckline. The top part had roses and the bottom had roses growing up. Pink ones. My white heels were and looked really high and i stumbled every 5 bloody seconds! My hair, I put in a low ponytail and plaited small strands every so often. Since it was at a big mansion-hotel sort of place that we had rented for ourselves, it had to be elegant.

Cassie wore a mereternity dress. It was a bright red with long sleeves. The dress itself went down to her knees. She had matching red shoes and her blonde hair had been curled and in a half up half down look.

Mom was wearing a dress that was a lilac colour. It had long jacket over the top and a matching, tight dress that came down to just below her knee. She had a small lilac hat on and her short blonde hair was styled nicely.

Finally, Juliet looked stunning. Her dress was tight and had a V-neck. Its sleeves were just shoulder ones. The ring was beautiful and went perfectly with the dress. Her hair was just in a twisty kind of thing, bun. Her make up was fresh, mom's was a slight pink lipgloss and lilac eyeshadow, Cassie's was a brown blended eyeshadow with some red lipstick and for mine, I had neat eyeliner with a slight tan eyeshadow.

We looked so good, we even took a picture!

Mom took us in a car and Juliet waited for her special one with her dad! I was so excited!

**********

"Let us par-tar!" Ryan screamed as everyone ran on the dancefloor. Club music played as everyone laughed. Juliet was a Biersack, Our stomachs werw full and mom had drained her body of any liquid through her eyes. I danced with everyone and congradulated the couples. I suddenly felt sick. My brain hurt. I ran to the bathroom and instantly through up. I felt myself get dizzy. Why now? I asked myself. I felt sick again and through up. I was gonna faint when I heard a scream and then several other screams. I rushed into the room and ran over to Cassie who was clutching her stomach.

"Cassie, we need to get you to the hospital. Everyone left apart from Andy and Juliet who went off to the airport. Cassie, Jake, mom, dad and me crammed into the car and took off to the hospital!

**********

Laying in Cassie's arms was little baby Rebel Laurell Pitts. Her blue-brown eyes sparkled as I lightly stroked her head. She gave a small smile and I returned the favour.

After a few hours we left to go home were I didnt know what tondo anymore. Everyone had gone home. So i decided to write my solo record!

C
Co
Com
Comm
Comme
Commen
Comment
Commen
Comme
Comm
Com
Co
C
Did it again!
^_^
X_X
I think I need desperate help.
Short chapters these last few!
Sorry, I didnt try to makr them short.
Is anyone reading?
How do you like the book so far?
Give me a rate, star, hate, praise, hate I dont care!
Love yas my lil Chum chums