Chapter 19 (EDITED)

Y/N's P.O.V

I woke up to the sound of Fawn screaming; I look over at the clock to see it read 4:51 am
I'm about to get up before Grayson pulls me back into him; he flips us over, so I'm on the bottom, and he's hovering over me.  "Baby girl, I'll do it; I want a turn" he smiles and pecks me on the lips before heading out; I nod my head, too tired to talk, and I fall back asleep.  I wake up at the proper time in the morning; I turn over to snuggle into Grayson because I'm cold.  Only to find he's not there.  I knew it.  It was just a dream; he's not actually awake.  I start to sob on the floor because I'm angry at myself for believing that he's actually awake.  

I feel warm muscular arms wrap around me, pulling me into the chest of their body.  I calm down a bit, then push myself out of whoever's arms I'm in to find my boyfriend's beautiful face.  I launch myself into him, making us fall over onto the floor; I stuff my face into his neck, taking in his heavenly sent.  Grayson starts rubbing my back and whispering sweet nothings into my ears to help me be calm.  I sit up, so I'm straddling his lap; I pull my shirt off and tug Grayson to take his off, too; he's confused but does it anyway.  Once his shirt is off, I press my front on top of his, wrapping my arms around his waist. 

"You're actually real," I said, crying again, "I'm real, baby girl; why wouldn't I be?" He asks
"I've hallucinated you many times before, so every time I saw you or the hallucinations of you, I would make us lay with our chests together," I admit to him, "How did you know I was real?" He rubs my back, making me feel calm and warm, "Because all the other you's were always cold, but you are warm so I know you're actually here with me laying on our bedroom floor,"  I look up at Grayson to find him smiling at me, how is he so pretty? I don't get it; he's beautiful.  He sits up, so I'm in his lap facing him; he holds my face in both of his hands, wiping my tears away with my thumbs. He looks into my eyes and smiles at me; he leans in and kisses me softly with his perfect lips.  I wrap my arms around his neck and pull him closer to me.  

I pull back and hug him tightly, making sure he knows I love him; I get off of him and pull him up to his feet.  Grayson reaches over to put his shirt back on, but I steal it, run out of the room, and put it on.  Once I reach the kitchen, Grayson grabs my hips and turns me around, pinning me to the countertop.  He reaches for the back of my thighs and lifts my legs around his waist, setting me on the counter.  He places his hand on the back of my neck and presses his soft lips to mine; his hands glide down my arms till he reaches my thighs and squeezes them.  I moan into his mouth, and he gives another squeeze,  but sadly Fawn starts crying, interrupting our hot make-out session. 

Grayson pouts, and I giggle at him, I give him a quick peck on his red swollen lips and grab his hand, walking to Fawn's room, but I snatch a bottle from the fridge.  I walk into Fawn's room and over to her crib, smiling.  "Good morning! Princess," Grayson says from behind me, I pick her up and hold her on my hip, and Grayson wraps his arms around my waist, Fawn looks at Grayson and giggles, "D-daddy!" Fawn squeals in happiness, "Hi baby!" Grayson says with a large smile takes over his face.  I turn around so Grayson could hold her; he gladly takes Fawn out of my hold and snuggles her into his chest.  I smile and give Fawn a kiss on the head and turn to Grayson giving a loving kiss to his lips, "I'm going to have a shower," I say and then walk to our room, to the en-suite.  

I grabbed one of the large fluffy towels and headed into the bathroom to take a nice, warm shower by myself.  After a few minutes of just standing underneath the warm water, but I hear the door creak open, and then it closes slowly. "It's just me, baby," Grayson says; I hear the shower door open and feel a pair of strong warm, arms wrapped around my waist.  One hand of his trials down to my womanhood, and the other one glides you my breast and sets there squeezing it.  I moan as his fingers playing with my pearl, and I feel him smirk against my neck as he plants kisses on it.  "Moaning already, Baby girl? I haven't even done anything to you yet, but don't worry, I'll make up for a lost time, and I'll fuck you so hard you won't be able to walk for the next month."

Y/N's P.O.V

No, Grayson didn't fuck me that hard that I could walk for a month, but it was for a good week.  Anyway, he's been sneaking around and going out late at night or even during the day and being gone for long periods of time.   Like right now, he's on a phone call with someone, and Grayson has been on this phone call for about 10 minutes.  "Okay I'll see you in 10 minutes...love you too..bye" Grayson hangs up the phone; I quickly go back to cooking and try to hold on to my tears because my suspicions have been confirmed that he's cheating on me.  Grayson comes and hugs me from behind and kisses my head and kisses Fawn too, "I'm going to hang out with a friend, bye my beautiful girls," Grayson says, hurrying out the door; I wave without turning around.

I speed walk over to Fawn, bring her up the stairs, go to her room, set her down in her crib, and head to my room to grab 4 large suitcases and start filling the first one with her clothes.  Once that one is full, I start on the second one filling it with diapers, formula and other baby essentials.  I zip them up and go to Fawn's drawer and change her into some comfy pj's for the road.  I head to our bedroom and start to pack my 2 suitcases with my belongings.  I hear our bedroom door open, "Shit," I whispered; I wanted to leave before Grayson got back. "Y/N?!" Grayson says while looking for me; I storm out of the closet with my clothes in my hand and tears running down my face; I push past Grayson to the suitcase and throw the clothes in.

"Y/N! What are you doing?!" Grayson says, "Oh, don't play that card with my asshole! You know exactly why I'm l-leaving, so get out of my way, you cheating low life!" I screamed at him through my tears.  Grayson frowned and thought about how sneaky he must have seemed.  Grayson grabs my shoulders and makes me face him so that he could talk to me.  But I tried to resist. "Baby, look at me," Grayson tries, "No, I'm going! So you can go back, your fucking mistress, and I'll take OUR child to a good home where her mommy and daddy won't be fighting!" I sobbed into his chest as I pounded my fists against his chest to try and get him to let me go.  Grayson won't give up.  "Baby, look at me, please! I haven't been cheating, I promise! I haven't been cheating.  I know how sketchy I might have looked but I was sneaking around with Ethan to finalize this"

Grayson finished by pulling out a maroon velvet box from his pocket, and I knew exactly what it is.  I started to cry harder; he gets down on one knee and starts talking.  "Baby girl, I know how sneaky everything must have looked, and I'm so sorry for making you feel like that.  But I was going out with Ethan to get you a nice diamond ring for our engagement." Grayson opens the box to see the ring he bought, and It makes me cry even more.  "I know that we are only 19 and 21, but I want to marry you and be with you for the rest of my life.  I was going to bring you to this big sunflower field in our backyard, where I had a nice white gazebo build with flowers and lights hanging around it so I could propose to you there.  But you ruined it, so now I'm going to make the most boring proposal here in our messy bedroom,  Y/F/N, Will you do me the greatest honour of becoming my wife?" Grayson finished with a smile.

I was sobbing, and I fell into his arms and whispered a bunch of yes's into his ear, and I pulled back to give him the most love-filled kiss I could ever give.  I pulled back after a few seconds, and he put the ring on my finger, and I stared at it for a few moments while resting in my fiancée's arms on our messy floor.  "It's so beautiful," I whisper, mesmerized, "It's got nothing on you, though," Grayson said. I smiled up at him and kissed him again, then pulled back and hugged him.

We hugged each other for a few more moments before I pulled back and stood up.
"I should probably go unpack Fawn's things from the suitcases," I giggled embarrassed.
Grayson nodded and kissed my cheek while walking downstairs.  I look down at my finger, seeing the giant diamond ring on it; I smile to myself and head to Fawn's room, starting to unpack her things and put them away in the right place in her room. 

I am soooooooooooo sorry it took forever to post another chapter; here it is and I made it a lot longer than most other ones!!!