Chapter 2 (EDITED)

Y/N's P.O.V

After getting up and doing my skincare routine, I get dressed in some dark wash ripped jeans and a cute low-cut terracotta-coloured cropped top.  
(Picture above, this isn't what Y/N looks like, just the outfit)
I get into my white Jeep and drive to school, thinking about the new mission, getting the hard drive code-named "ghostship" as it has this year's government info on it, but the operative who stole it is undercover at this school.   He worked with us in the past but then went rogue, so the council said it was up to me to get it back.  

I get to school and walk to the office.
"Hi, my name is Y/N Y/L/N, I moved here from New Brunswick, and I don't have my class schedule yet," I say with a smile. "Oh yes, miss Y/L/N here you are," she says, handing me my schedule, " thank you," I say to her "your accent is wonderful by the way," She says, "merci beaucoup, mademoiselle" (Thank you very much, madam) I say and walk to my first class.

 Science, I find my class, walk to the teacher, tell him I'm new and sit me down in the second row.  Class starts, and 20 minutes later, Grayson walks in. He makes his way to his seat (which is unfortunately beside me), making sure he winks at me. I roll my eyes and focus on the lesson. Around halfway through the lesson Grayson drops his pencil on the ground in between our seats. He stands up, kneels, and places his hand on my thigh for balance. For some reason, the touch of his large warm hand made a shiver go down my spine. I get this tingly feeling in my lower region and close my legs, Grayson looks up, and smirks know he affected m. Hee picked up his pencil and sat back down. 

The bell rang, indicating that the lesson was over. I grab my things and head out the door towards my locker. My next class was History which went fine; I thought it would've been harder because American history is completely different than Canadian, but I was wrong. I close my locker, and two girls walk over to me, waving, "Hey! You must be new! I'm Daisy, and this is my best friend, Anastasia!" Daisy beamed. I waved at Daisy and Anastasia. "Why don't you sit with us at lunch?" Anastasia said, on cue. The lunch bell rang, "yeah, sure," I said with a smile. They both looked at me with shocked smiles.

"Omg, I love your accent!!" They both screamed simultaneously, I started laughing, and we all walked to the lunchroom. We sat down at a table, "tell me about yourselves," I said
"My full name is Daisy Marie Buckton; I'm 17, I love soccer, my best friend is Anastasia, and I hope the three of us can all be best friends!"  She said smiling " I would love to be your best friend," I replied before shoving an apple slice in my mouth. They both squealed with happiness. "My full name is Anastasia Taylor Thompson, I love and play lacrosse, and my best friend is Daisy, and now you!" She said

"Your turn!" Daisy blurted, "Okay....umm, well-" I was interrupted by the whole lunchroom whispering and all the boys swooning over a girl that just walked in.  "That's Olivia Jax, she is the most popular girl in the school, and she has the highest body count out of everyone. The only people she hasn't slept with are the Dolan twins," Daisy said. On cue, the Twins walk in, causing most of the girls to drool. "Olivia's goal for senior year is to sleep with the twins. People who have slept with them say they are Sex. Gods." Anastasia says

 "you're drooling," I say, smirking at daisy and Anastasia. Their hands fly up to their mouths and feel around to make sure they weren't actually drooling. "I'm kidding," I say, giggling.  Olivia saw me and starting walking over to our table. She sets her hands down and leans on the table. She looks at me. "You must be the new girl. I'm Olivia J-" "Did I ask what your name was?" I said as I interrupted her. I leaned back in my chair and crossed my arms; the whole lunchroom went quiet.

Olivia scoffed and stood up, crossing her arms "you need to get your attitude in check beca-" I interrupted her again. "No, you need to get your attitude in check. May I reminded you that there are 7 billion people on the planet, and the world does not revolve around you." "Whatever, I don't need to be interacting with the French low life" she turns around and starts to walk away "at least I have a life!" I yell back at her. She storms out into the hallway like a 5-year-old having a temper tantrum. The lunchroom stays quiet for a few more seconds before everyone starts to cheer and clap.

"Why is everyone clapping and screaming?" I asked daisy and Anastasia, "No one, and I mean no one, has ever stood up to Olivia before!" Anastasia says, "Oh really?" I say, surprised "yeah," Daisy says, "Hey Y/N come here!" I turn over and see Grayson waving me over to his table
"Should I go over?" I ask the girls, "Duh, Grayson freaking Dolan is calling you GO!" They both whisper yelled go to me simultaneously "ok, ok," I say to the girls trying to make them stop screaming. I stand up and walk over to the table where the 6 boys sit, I sat beside Grayson. "Yes? Grayson?" 

I asked. He wasn't paying attention. He was looking at my chest.  I put my finger under his chin and lift his head; his eyes met mine "eyes up here, Gray,"  I smirk "we have nicknames now?" He smirks. I roll my eyes; he chuckles. "This is my friends Tyler, Jack, Cameron, Jayden, and you know My twin, Ethan." He said all the boys smile at me "your accent is cute," Jayden says
"Don't call me cute," I replied with a snarky tone "feisty, I like it. They say the feisty ones are the best in bed," Jayden winks at me. I roll my eyes again, I look over at Grayson, and he has his jaw clenched, giving Jayden the death glare.

"how come you stood up to Olivia?" Aaron asks, "She was annoying. She's so full of herself," I said, all the boys agreed. The boys start conversations of their own. Grayson's large warm hand slid onto my thigh. His touch made tingles shoot up my spine, causing my legs to flutter close. Grayson looks at me and whispers in my ear, "what's the matter, baby girl? Am I turning you on?" His hot breath on my neck caused my back to arch a little and my toes to curl. I put my hand on his opposite leg I was beside.  

Grayson's P.O.V
Y/N places her hand on my left leg, which was weird because she was sitting on the right side of me. She whispers in my ear, "I have to go, but your gonna need to take care of this once I leave" I was confused at first until she leans away from my ear and bites her lip, looking down at my clothed dick.  She slowly glides her hand across my crotch, making my dick harder by the second she holds her hand there, palming me for about 5 seconds and then moved her hand away and stood up and walked away, leaving me sexually frustrated and with a boner. I look at her with a frustrated face. All she does is a wink and sit down with her friends. "You should go take care of that dude," Ethan says to me, pointing at my boner laughing. "Yeah, I know, fuck you, bro" I flip Ethan off and then walk to the bathroom to take care of my big problem ;)

Y/N's P.O.V
I watch Grayson stand up and storm off to the bathroom to fix his little problem. I look down and giggle to myself, "what are you giggling at?" Daisy says, smirking "oh, it's nothing," I say, smiling. "Oh look, it's Sam McGlauklen he's like the second most popular guy in school, the twins are first along with their group, but he and Olivia used to have a thing before she cheated on him" I choke on my drink as Daisy says his name "Woah, are you okay Anastasia asks while rubbing my back "yeah I'm fine just went down the wrong way," I say trying to catch my breath, he finished eating and was heading out the lunchroom "I have to pee, I'll be back," I say to the girls I get up and speed walk after him.

Oh my goodness, guys, I am so sorry but I am re-writing a lot not everything but I am trying to make it sound more professional because I didn't think It was gonna get almost 20k views sooo anyway love you guys but I would re-read everything once I finish it I am going to be doing the next couple chapters today.