Chapter 9 (EDITED)

Grayson's P.O.V

"She's coming with us" "Over my dead body," I spit back at him. The two men with beards come forward towards us. They get behind Y/N, and I, the one, grabs her, so she's jerked into him.
I jolt forward to pull her away from the guy, but he's quick to put the gun to her skull, so I freeze in my spot, not wanting anything to happen to my baby girl. "On your knees," the 'leader' yells at me, I don't obey, so the man holding my world pushes the gun harder into her temple, but she only made a face, the guy holding her didn't like that, so he hit her with the butt-end of the gun making her yelp.  I slowly lower myself onto my knees with my hands above my head showing no threat to them.  The second bearded man comes closer and pulls my hand behind my back clasping them together with a zip tie.

I look up at my Everything to see her being dragged away by these men. "I love you and I will find you, I promise," I say to her, trying not to cry. She looks at me, "I love you too, Grayson, so much," she says before getting shoved into the SUV and they drive away.  I pull my hands apart as far as I can and as the SUV goes over the hill the zip tie breaks apart, and I bolt to my car.  I pull a walkie-talkie from my glove box. "Does anyone copy?" I yell, crying, "Yes, boss," I hear Ethan says from the house, "IronSage took Y/N! And we need to get her back NOW!!" I scream into the walkie talkie crying my eyes out that I let the love of my life slip through my fingers that easily

"The license plate number is 420ISG," I say, calming down a touch. "We are on it, boss," Ethan says then the Walkie talkie goes dead on his end.  I punch the steering wheel a few times before driving to the Gang house to establish a plan to get my everything back into my arms again.  I am sitting at my kitchen table with my head in my hands crying my eyes out at 1 in the morning. I can only begin to imagine what is happening to Y/N right now. I stand up and flip the chair on the floor, I walk over to the cupboard and grab glasses, plates, bowls, anything I can find and throw it all across the kitchen. Once I've throw enough, I slide down the refrigerator door and start crying again,

Ethan's P.O.V (Surprise bitch;)

Just as I'm about to fall asleep I hear bangs and crashes coming from the kitchen, I get up and once I reach the kitchen my eye go wide. I find many things broken, smashed, flipped over and my brother crying against the fridge. I pull his hand, so he stands up, and I rap him in my arms, so maybe he'll calm down a bit.  "I let t-them take her," he mumbles. "What happened," I say, rubbing my hand up and down his back,k "Y/N was sick s-so I pulled over to the s-side of the road, and after s-she was done this big blacked out S-SUV pulls up next to us, and 4 men come out w-with guns, and I tried to keep her in my arms b-but one guy grabbed her and put a-a gun to her head, they tied me up and d-drove off," Grayson says balling his eyes out.

"I asked her to be my girlfriend a few hours before that; I told her I loved her when she was being taken, and she said it back" Gray smiles. "Dude, that is so awesome!! I'm so happy for you."
I say excitedly, trying to cheer him up. "She loves me, bro," he says, smiling even more. "I know, dude, that's so awesome" I say, I give him one more squeeze, and we pull apart. "Let's go to bed. We've got a plan to make tomorrow and we are going to need to rest, okay?"
"Okay, let's go," Grayson says, We both walk to our bedrooms, but we hug for a little bit and say our I love you's and go to sleep.

Y/N's P.O.V

I've been tied to a chair by the rope burning my wrist, and I think some skin sections are bleeding. I've been stripped of my dress and been put in a big T-shirt with just my under wear underneath. The 'leader' comes in the door to hit me over and over and over, "Are you gonna give up and tell me the location of the hard drive?!" He screams in my face; I don't reply. He nods his head and slaps me. He turns around and walks right back out.  I have and bruises everywhere on my body. Then a girl around my age walks in and cuts my ropes loose, and gives me a pillow and a blanket with a glass of water.  "Thank you," I croak out to the girl, "Your welcome," she replies with no emotion

**THREE DAYS LATER**

Grayson P.O.V

I am a complete mess; I haven't showered, I haven't slept more than 5 hours in a night, I only stay up and work on finding my baby girl. We've got a few leads, but always a dead end.
When I go to sleep I have night terrors about that night and Ethan has to run in here and calm me down.   Right now I am boxing with the bag downstairs in our training room.  Aaron comes running down the steps, "boss, we found her!" He says excitedly. My eyes go wide, and I run up the stairs past Aaron and to my room to get ready. 

 I take a 5 minute shower and get into my gear. Once I'm done, I run to the main floor and call all my best men to help me retrieve my baby, "Where is she?" I ask Aaron as he loads guns,  "An abandoned building just outside the town" I try and think of all the abandoned buildings there might be outside of town and my mind clicks to one small empty office building.  I hold up my hand gun and cock it.

"Let's go."

Y/N's P.O.V

It's been 3 days since I've eaten I've only had a glass of water each day, they've beaten me over and over and over but still I say nothing. "Wear is the drive!" The bearded man yells. He takes the knife he has in his hand and glides it across my arm with pressure, careful not to go too deep. I scream out in pain. "You wouldn't have to go through any more pain if you told us where the fucking drive was," He says to me. He glides the knife again across my thigh, and I scream out for him to stop.  "You gonna tell me ba—" "Don't call me baby girl asshole," I spit out.

He gets mad and punches me in the face. Just then, the door is kicked in and Ethan walks in with his gun and he shoots the two guys in the corners of the dimly lighted room.  The guy walks up to Ethan with the knife and try's to stab him but E dodges it and slaps it out of his hand and he punches him in the face and stomps on his legs breaking his ankles so he can't stand or move.  Ethan walks to the door and yells, "She's in here," and walks over behind the guy, then Grayson runs in and his face goes from happy to horrified to angry in a split second then his eyes go to the guy that beat me. 

He punches him so hard in the face he's knocked out in one punch.  He walks over to me and cuts the ropes on my wrists, I fall onto the floor and I let out a scream from all the pain I am in.  Grayson is quick to pick me up in his arms bridal style out the room and building, "How did you find me?" I croak out, "One of the guys in my gang found you" Grayson says with a smile and he gently kisses my forehead as if I'm a flower, "You're in a Gang?!"

Ohhhh cliffhanger well, there are a few more chapters coming out in the next couples days

Love youuuu💕😊