Chapter 4 (EDITED)

(Does anyone else find listening to music while reading images or reading, in general, distracting? I think it does! Comment)

Grayson's P.O.V
Once we pulled into Y/N's driveway, I couldn't believe my eyes, and she has the most beautiful house I've ever seen in my entire life "Holy fuck" I breathe out, "It's breathtaking, isn't it?" Daisy asks, smirking.  I nodded too mesmerized to reply with words, I didn't realize the car stopped, and Daisy got out.  Daisy opened the door for me and Y/N to get out.  I carefully push Y/N's unconscious body along the seat so she could slide out of the car and into Daisy's arms.

Daisy picks Y/N up and holds her in a hug, and she started to regain consciousness.  "Why am I at my house?" Y/N asked confused "something happened at the party and we took you home"
Daisy said hugging her tighter.  I quickly jump out of the Jeep and go over to her; Daisy turns her around to face me, "Woah, he there good looking? God did a great fucking job creating you!" Y/N drunkenly says to me,  I smirk and chuckle a little.  "Okay lets get you inside" I say to her, I put my hands under her arms and pull her off the ground.  She wraps her legs around my torso and her arms around my neck.  I hug her for a minutes before walking to the door,  once we start moving Y/N is mumbling stuff to herself. "You're so warm."

Y/N smiles into my shoulder and her arms hug tighter around my neck.  My right hand glides up and down her back and then goes back underneath her thighs.  Daisy knocks on the door, no one answers, we look at each other confused,  daisy knocks again and it opens to see a man and woman in there 40's.  "Yes what do yo- My baby girl!" The mother says and puts her hand to her mouth once she realizes I'm carrying her daughter.

"Why are you carrying my daughter? Put her down!" the father says starting to get angry,  "I can't put her down because she's incapable of walking because she's passed out drunk, can you please show me to her room so I can put her to bed?" I ask kindly the mother and father speak French to each other and then nod at me and move out of the doorway.  Me and Daisy then walk behind Y/N's mom to her bedroom, "Woah! Y/N's room is so cute!" Daisy says staring to far girl over her room.  

I can feel Y/N start to shift in my arms,  I set her down sitting on her bed,  she opens her eyes and looks at both of us, "Hey! Guys we should go swimming in the pool!" Y/N says with excitement "No it's time for bed" Daisy says as she bends down toward Y/N's shoes.  Daisy take Y/N's shoes and socks off and sets them in the corner of the room.

"I'm dying of heat! Grayson stop being so hot!" She says as she grips the bottom of her cropped top, "no can do, baby girl" I chuckle, the next thing I know she is pulling her sweater off of her body and she stumbles a bit but then catches balance, she unbuttons her jeans and pushes her jeans to her ankles falling back onto the bed, the bottom of the jeans are stuck around her ankles. 

"Grayson I have to go, my moms calling me back home" Daisy says while looking at her phone "do you think you can handle her by herself?" Daisy asks "Yeah, just get some rest" I say to her "okay thanks" Daisy smiles and then walks out of Y/N's room.  I hear Y/N giggling on her bed as she struggles to take off her jeans completely, I walk over and pull her jeans off of her feet and throw them into her hamper.  "Are you going to rape me too?" Y/N asks.  I turn back to Y/N's closet to see if I can find PJs for her to wear.  I

 pick out a tank top and a pair of Nike pros, I walk over to Y/N and look her in the eyes "I would never do such a thing to anyone, especially someone and wonderful as you, can you put these on or do you need any help?" I ask her holding up the PJs I picked out " I think I can put them on" she says while grabbing the PJs; she puts the tank top on with some difficulty. I reach for the bottom of the shirt and pull it down for her.

She reaches down to put the Nike pros on but she tips forward and falls into my arms.  Her hands are on my biceps and she looks at me and then to my arms "its a lot to take in isn't it?" I ask chuckling, she giggles and smacks my arm, I smile and put her back onto her bed and she lies down I grab the shorts and put them around her ankles and pull them up past her thighs.  She pulls them completely on and let's out a large breath, I pull back the covers for her to get into.  She slips under her white sheets and pulls the blanket up to her neck, I kiss her forehead and turn to leave.

"Wait!"  Y/N whisper yells "yeah?" I say back "can you sleep with me please? I'm afraid of the dark" she looks scared "okay but once you fall asleep I have to go" I smile at her, I pull my shirt over my head and place it on the floor, I hear her gasp "omg holy aberoni, fuck, you look yummy" she says I let out a laugh and walk over to her and get under the covers.  

She lays her head on my chest and my arm wraps around her body holding her close to me, her hand glides back and forth against my stomach, she finished feeling my abs and sets her arms across my torso and hugs me, her leg goes up and intertwined with my leg.  I soon hear soft snores, I look down at her and smile to myself. I kiss her forehead and say "I won't let anyone hurt you again" soon, I feel my eyelids getting heavy. They softly close, and I fall asleep.

Y/N's P.O.V
My eyes flutter open, and I'm in my room, I look around confused until I remembered everything from last night, the drinks, Jayden trying to rape me and falling asleep in Grayson's arms. I screamed as the flashback of Jayden played back in my head.  Then I hear someone sprinting up to my room I look to had ran to me, it's Grayson "what happened!? What's wrong?!" He walks overlooking worried and sits on the end of my bed "H-how did I g-get home? And why am I-I in different clothes?" I asked confused "Well you were drunk, I beat the piss out of Jayden,I brought you home and changed you into something comfortable" Grayson says with a calm face.

I put my head in my hands and started crying, Grayson puts his hands under my arms and pulls me into his lap while holding me I a bear hug.  I cry on his shoulder for a few minutes before I wipe my tears and get off of Grayson, "OMG! Grayson!!" I said scared "what?!" He stand up "My dads gonna kill you!! You have to go!!" I say standing up to push his chest, as soon as I'm standing, I take a step and fall forward into Grayson's arms.  He holds me up and looks into my arms, "I'm so super sorry that happened to you" Grayson looks deeply into my eyes, as I look longer i see that his eyes also have a tint of green in them.

"I'm cooking breakfast downstairs, and I've met your whole family, when you screamed I asked your sister to man the stove." He says with a smile "oh, my dad didn't kill you?" I asked surprised "nope" he says "here come on let's go get something to eat" he picks me up like a baby and I hug him while he's holding me the whole way downstairs.  I feel him rub my back and tap it twice to let me know that I can let go now, he sets me down on one of the bar stools.  I see my dad, mom and my sister sitting there watching him treat me like a delicate flower, "what?" I ask them because they're staring. "Nothing," they all turn around and grab plates for breakfast Grayson made. "So Grayson..." my dad starts.

HEY!!!! This one is somewhat short, sorry!!
I hoped you enjoyed this chapter!!