Chapter 14 (EDITED)

Y/N's P.O.V

I quickly put on Grayson's sweater and a pair of shorts laying around before answering the door.  When I open it, I see at least 100 people. My eyes widened at the group of people.  A tall, muscular man clears his throat to get my attention to him. "Is Grayson here?" The man questions, "Yes, he's upstairs. I'll be down in a moment," I run to our bedroom to find Grayson putting a shirt on.  "There are like 100 people in leather jackets at our door. Why?" I asked, confused as hell. He turns around and chuckles.  "That's the gang, baby girl. They're here to watch the fight between you and whoever you choose to fight," Grayson says before kissing my forehead and walking downstairs.  I change into something better for the occasion putting on my beige pants and a black long sleeve top and pairing it with some rings and necklaces.  

Once I walked downstairs, I look over the landing to see all 100 people scattered all over the middle floor my house.  I spot Grayson in the middle of the kitchen talking with a few people.  I make my way over to them before coming behind Grayson and rapping my arms around his torso.  I set my head down on his muscular back and listen to him breathing, when he laughed I smiled so widely.  Grayson turns around and pulls me into his side before facing the people he was talking to before. 

"Baby girl, these 3 are my most trusted gang members, James, Taylor and John, this is my gorgeous girlfriend Y/N"  he smiles at me while introducing his closest members.  I shake all their hands and give Grayson one last squeeze before walking off to the library in this castle of a house.  I reach the hallway I feel a hand smack and then grab my ass, I spin around to find a guy about 18 or 19 years old smirking at me.  I grin and slowly walk towards him before grabbing his wrist and twisting it to the right and throwing him over my shoulder.  I kneel and place my knee into his neck to restrict his airway,  a few gang members watched and are now forming a crowd. 

"What gives you the right to smack and grab my ass?"  I say aloud, he grins. "Your ass looks too good not to be touched and you've got nice tits too. You should let me go so I can give those a feel," he grins.  I press my knee harder into his neck he gasps and tries to get his hands down from above his head.  I see Grayson push through the crowd, "Baby girl? What are you doing?" Grayson asks. The guy underneath me goes wide-eyed as Grayson says my nickname he gave me and only he can call me.  He looks at Grayson and then back at me.  "did he just c-call you his b-baby girl?" He stutters with fear, "That's fucking right, I'm gonna give you five seconds to run before your dead" I stand up and he scrambles to his feet before I grab him and slam him against the wall even though almost being a foot taller than me he's weak.

"Now..." I pause, waiting for him to give me his name, "Noah," he replies while looking at Grayson. "Now, Noah, would you like me to tell Grayson or should you?"  I smirk while looking at Gray, "Tell me fucking what?" Grayson says impatiently.  I look back at Noah and let go of him before punching him in the face and broke his nose, he falls to the floor and the whole gang erupted in 'ooohs'.  "Noah here Smack and Grabbed my ass as I was walking by him," I say smirking, Grayson's eyes go dark as if the devil had taken over his entire body.  Noah scrambles to his feet before trying to run away from Grayson.

"WHAT?!" He screams before taking off after Noah I start giggling as he sprints away, I walk towards the staircase to get to my room to take a nap.  A few hours later, I wake up in Grayson's T-shirt and strong arms around my waist.  I pick Graysons arm off my waist and set it on the bed before climbing on top of Grayson and straddling his waist.  I lay my head down on his chest and sigh in content as I couldn't be happier in this position.  Grayson is now awake and moved his arms to rap around me and trace patterns on my back.  "What times is it?" I ask sweetly, "9 pm, Baby girl," he replies with a sigh.  

"What did you do to Noah?" I question him, "A few broken ribs, arm and a broken nose" he squeezes me tighter as if he's afraid someone will try and take me away from him.  "Time to fight someone," I say excitedly.  I sit up and pat his chest before climbing off him and into our closet.  I put on my black lulu shorts and sports bra, I grab a pair of Grayson work out shorts and a shirt for him to wear.  I walk out and throw them at him, "There is no way you are wearing that to fight!" He says, going into protective boyfriend mode, "Everyone knows I'm yours babe, no one could take me away from you, I promise,"  I blow him a kiss before walking out of our room and downstairs into the basement.  

I reach the basement and on the left there is a door for a training facility underground.  I walk down the spiral staircase to reach his training place.  After a few minutes everyone in the gang is walking in one by one and everyone prepares to fight because no one know who I'm gonna pick.  Once everyone is down here Grayson is the last one to come down, he grabs the microphone from the electronics table for the lights.  Once everyone is quieted down, he speaks. "Welcome everyone here to my home tonight. We are witnessing an outsider trying to enter our gang.  My lovely girlfriend, following gang initiation she must fight one person in the gang. Win? She's in, Loses? She's out.  Does anyone need me to go over the rules?"

Grayson stays quiet so anyone can speak up if they needed to.  I raise my hand, not understanding the rules to this fight, "Simply first one to be pinned down to the ground for 5 seconds wins.  So Y/N, who do you chose to fight against to enter the gang"  I grab the microphone out of his hands and answer. 

"Grayson"

Hey guys!! I'm so sorry it took so long to publish a chapter, but this is just a filler. For now, it took a while for me to come up with this, but I will have the next s
Chapter posted hopefully within a few days!!
-Peanut!😊💕