Chapter 18 (EDITED)

Grayson's P.O.V

Pitch darkness.  That's all I can see right now. I can hear a beeping noise, and giggles but other than that I feel, and see nothing.  Why is it so bright? I ask myself while opening my eyes and squinting as I look around the room I'm in.  I'm frozen in place as I see the love of my life—still beautiful as ever—breastfeeding her baby in a hospital chair.  "You are really hungry today," Y/N giggles, "You have your daddy's appetite," she sighs happily, looking down at her baby with a small smile. I'm so focused on the dark-haired baby I don't realize Y/N is looking at me with tears streaming down her face until she lets out a sob.  Then she surprised me with her next sentence,

"Y/N, stop. He's not really awake; he's still asleep like he has been for the past year and three months, so stop hallucinating him."  She looks back up at me for a second before smacking her forehead, she does it again and again, but I catch her arm after the 5th hit.  Her arm falls limp in my hand, and she scoots closer to me and places her hand on my cheek; feeling that I'm actually awake, she sobs again while looking at me with love and adoration.  "You're really here!" She cries; happily; I grab her hand and kiss it gently; Y/N puts her hand back on my cheek as if double-checking I'm actually awake. "I'm really awake, baby girl," I smile at her,  "Is she mine?" I croaked nervously.  

Y/N is still crying but nodding in reply, holy shit; I have a baby.  It just hit me, and I have a little girl. Our daughter is finished with her meal, and she starts to cry a bit, Y/N burps our baby, and our baby lets out a giggle, and it made me smile so wide my cheeks hurt.  Y/N had stopped crying, stood up and walked to my bedside.  "Take off your shirt," Y/N ordered,  "We can't do it right now; the baby's right there; it'll be weird," I chuckle jokingly; Y/N gasps and blushed, but then smacked my shoulder.  "That's not what I meant dickhead, you and the baby need to have skin-to-skin contact," Y/N says.   I chuckled at her rosy cheeks before untying the first tie in the hospital gown, revealing my chest.  I reach my arms out to my baby, wanting to hold her; Y/N gently sets our baby in my arms.  I sit there and cuddle her for a few minutes before talking to the love of my life. 

"Could I have some water?" I croaked, "Of course my love," Y/N smiles before grabbing me a glass of water and hading me the cup to drink out of.  I set the cup down after taking a few sips to soothe my throat.  "What's her name?" I ask, looking at my baby, "Fawn Sydney Dolan." She beams at me, "Beautiful, just like her mother," I murmur under my breath.  "Fawn," I call out to the beautiful baby in my arms, she opens her big blue eyes that are the same ocean blue colour her mom has, she's gonna be so pretty when she's older.  My dark brown hair and her moms bright blue eyes and freckles, boys will be all over her.  "You can have a boyfriend when your 30, okay, my princess?" I sat seriously.  Y/N belts out a laugh and it makes me smile, I get lost in Y/N's eyes before I feel an extremely soft little hand rest on my cheek.  I look at Fawn and smile at her cute face and I kiss her tiny nose making her giggle.

"Dada," I look at Y/N wide-eyed with a huge smile; her hand is covering her mouth as happy tears make there way down her cheeks.  "That was her first word, my love," Y/N says to me with happy tears in her eyes.  "I'm going to get the doctor," Y/N says and stands up, my arm shoots out and grabs hold of her wrist, pulling her gently back towards me.  "Can I kiss you, my love?" I ask with a smirk, "Maybe later," she shrugs jokingly.  I gasp loudly offended, I look down at my baby, "Your mommy is a meany, you know that Fawn, she's a buttface," I say tattle tailing.  Fawn starts giggling at her mom and me, "Fine, you don't get kisses for a week," Y/N says

"Nononononono, my love, I'm sorry I was joking," I pause and look down at my baby, "I was just kidding when I said your mommy is a buttface; she's actually the most beautiful girl in the whole world," I look up at Y/N smiling.  Y/N leans down and presses her lips to mine, I snake my hand around the name of her neck.  It feels like I haven't kissed her in a year, I can feel her smiling in the kiss.  Soon she pulls away; I start to pout because I want to keep kissing her.  Y/N laughs at my pouty face and Fawn does too, but she doesn't know what she's laughing at.   Y/N, still giggling, walks out and grabs the doctor.  "You are fine to leave when ever you want, Mr. and Mrs. Dolan," the doctor says checking my charts, I smile at Y/N as she packs up her stuff.

"Hear that Fawn, we get to spend the whole day together!" I say excitedly to my baby. I hear
Y/N giggle at my excitement.  "Stop laughing at me!!" I whine at my love, "Oh fine," she says with a smile; I give her Fawn before swinging my legs over the edge of the bed; Y/N sets our little daughter down on the bed.  Y/N holds her hands out for me to grab and stand up; I hoist myself up off the bed with Y/N's help, getting the feeling of standing and walking back.  After I walk around the room a bit used to the feeling of my leg muscles working, we pack all of our stuff, change and head to the car.   I get in the passenger seat and Y/N driving, the whole ride hope I watch the love of my life drive our new baby to our house.  We pull into the driveway, parking in the garage, and I jump out quickly wanting to hold my daughter again.

I open the back door to find Fawn giggling at me, I grin at my little girl while unbuckling her from the car seat, I pick her up and cuddle her into my chest.  Y/N grabs the bag from the car, and we both walk to the house; and I'm so excited to sleep in my own bed.  Once we walk in I see the whole gang is here, it's dead quiet and once everyone realized that it was actually me, they erupted in cheers of happiness that their leader was back on his feet.  Fawn starts screaming because it's so loud, and I glare at everyone for making my daughter cry.  I coo in her ear rubbing her back and cuddling her closer too me, once she's calmed down and is giggling again I look at my gang. 

"Thank you for welcoming me back but I would appreciate if you all went home and have a great night with your families, because I would like to have one with mine." I say, looking at them smiling; they all say goodbye with hugs and handshakes before all of them are gone, and just my family is in the house.  I turn to Y/N to find she's already looking at me; I lean down to kiss her, portraying all my love into the kiss; we pull back after a few seconds with loving smiles on our faces.  "Let's put missy moo to bed," Y/N says to me; I nod my head and follow her up the stairs; once we reach Fawn's room, I'm in awe of how cute it is.  The light grey walls go with the wooden crib, and a nice white rocker in the corner with many stuffies all over it is very put together, but I don't expect any less from my love as she's amazing at everything.  

"Did you do all of this?" I ask Y/N; she nods her head and smiles at my expression, "From the painting to building and decorating, all done by me!" She says; happily.  I put Fawn into the bed after changing her diaper; I kiss her and tuck her in say night.  I walk out of Fawn's room and into mine and Y/N's, waiting for her to come in.  Once she does, I sit her on the bed, and she seems weirded out by my behaviour.  I drop to my knees and her feet and shove my head into her torso muffling my sobs, Y/N rakes her fingers on my back in a soothing manner.  Y/N lets me cry for a few minutes before she lifts my face into her hands and wipes my tears with her thumbs.  "Why are you crying, my love?" She asks gently, 

"I'm so sorry I've been a horrible boyfriend and father, I didn't help you build Fawn's nursery, which is a husband job, and I didn't help you through pregnancy, I didn't get to go out in the middle of the night to get you food or give you a massage after a day of working, and I'm so so sorry I haven't been there for you and I feel like the worst person in the world" I finish of my speech with a sob.  Y/N stands up and helps me get up off of my knees before she lays on her back gesturing me to lay on top of her so we can cuddle.  I do as she says and lay down with my head on her chest and my arms wrapped tightly around her waist.  She plays with my hair for a bit until I can fully calm down from my episode. 

"My love you are a great father already and you've been the best boyfriend I've had, and it wasn't your fault that you weren't there for a few things, but now you get to spend everyday with me and Fawn from now on.  I love you so much, and I can't wait to have more children with you."  I smile into her chest and give her a squeeze of thanks, she plays with my hair a little more putting me to sleep.  But I flip us over so she can lay on my chest because I want to hold her after not being able to for so long.  Y/N snuggles into my chest before falling asleep, while I stay awake for a bit longer thinking about everything I was going to do to make up for lost time.  Soon I fall asleep with the love of my life in my arms and dream about all the fun things I can do with her and my daughter,

Our daughter.

I am so sorry for taking forever to post this chapter I just had so much to put it so it took a while but it's finally up!!
Love you guys and thank you so much for over 2K reads and almost 100 votes!!
Love you💕
-peanut💕😊