Chapter 3 (EDITED)

(I took the rose picture myself btw😊)

Y/N's P.O.V

I quickly hide in front of a classroom door as I wait for Sam to come out of the bathroom. I hear Sam foot steps. I step out into the hallway, purposely bumping into Sams's tall figure, falling on the ground and look up at Sam.  "Oh my gosh, are you okay?" He says while holding out his hand for me to grab, I take his hand, and he pulls me up, "yeah, I'm fine. I should have been watching where I was going, sorry," I say " your accent is almost as beautiful as you," he says as he smiles. I blush and look away "thank you," I smile "hey, do you wanna hang out sometime?" He asks while scratching the back of his neck. "I'd love to" I pull out my phone and unlock it and go into contacts so he can fill in the empty information with his.

He smiles and takes my phone and puts his number and everything in. He hands me back my phone and smiles. "I'll see you around..." he pauses. "Y/N," I answer, "that's a beautiful name. I'll see you around Y/N" he smiles and walks past me.  I go to my locker and pull my phone out and call my dad.

"Bonjour?" (Hello?)
"Papa c'est moi" (papa it's me)
"Mon souris, de bonnes nouvelles?"
(My mouse, any good news?)
"Oui papa, je l'ai trouvé"
(yes papa, I've found him)
"Bon travail" (good work)
"Au revoir" (goodbye)

I hang up and put my books in my locker and my phone in my locker. Then after a few minutes of just scrolling on my phone, I put it in my locker and close it up; I've then been spun around and pushed it into my locker with my back against the cold metal. Grayson is pinning me against my locker with my hands above my head; I can stop this, but why am I not doing anything? "You shouldn't tease me like that, baby girl," he whispers in my ear you can hear the frustration and anger in his voice. He plants a kiss under my ear lobe and works his way down to my collar bone. Which also happens to be my sweet spot.  I let out a whimper loud enough so just Grayson could hear it. He smirks as he pulls his lips away from my neck, and he looks at me. You can see the hunger in his eyes.

I decide to tease him even more. "I don't know what you're talking about, daddy," I say innocently, smirking, and the bell rings; Grayson's face is starting to go a light shade of red, indicating he is extremely sexually frustrated.  He lets go of my hands, my arms drop to my sides, and I slowly drag my hand across his growing erection. I walk away to my next class. Grayson is still standing at my locker. I spin around and walk back to see him slam his fist into my locker, making a loud bang, and he walks away to the bathroom. I giggle and walk to English.

After school is over, I walk to my Jeep getting in and texting Sam to start my trap.

Me: Hey, handsome 
Sam: Hey beautiful
Me: Any parties soon?
Sam: There's one tonight at 9
Me: Can I come?
Sam: Definitely!!
Me: Okay, so I wear a dress or can I wear something casual?
Sam: Casual but look cute.
Sam: You could wear a plastic bag and make it look good!
Me: Okay 🥰

I drive home and get dressed into a midthigh, light blue, tight dress, hoping Sam will pick up on the bait. I get him asking where the party is, apparently it's at the twin's house - it doesn't really surprise me that the first house party of the year is at their house - I park my Jeep farther away from the house just in case some drunk kids come out and go ape shit on some vehicles. I walk up to the door, walk-in, and the smell of weed and alcohol filled my nose.  I look around to see Graysons and his buddies sitting on a leather couch. Sam comes up to me and hugs me "you look beautiful," He said, and we both smiled.  I look over at Grayson, and he had his jaw clenched.  Someone's jealous.  I walk over to Grayson. He looks up at me.

"Mind if I sit?" I say, smirking, pointing to his lap since there's no room. He looks down at his lap and thinks for a second. "Sure, since there's no room left on the couch" He smirks again, so I put my hands on his knees and slowly sit down on his lap; I shift around, trying to get comfortable. I feel his hands move on my waist, trying to get me to stop moving.  I lay backwards, so my back leaned on his chest, and I put my head back on his shoulder. I shift my hips one last time, and I hear Grayson growl. "Baby girl, stops teasing me before I fuck you into next week,"he turns his head, so his lips are grazing my neck. His hot breath is sending tingles from my neck down to my lower region, so I close my legs. He smirks as he places light kisses on my neck.

I jump off of him. "Jayden with me to get drinks," I said, grabbing his hand. He smiles and shrugs over at Grayson as we walk away. Soon Jayden and I find all the alcohol, He pours something inside of his red solo cup and I down my drink, and he smirks and laughs. 12 rum jello shots later and 4 white claws later. I am dancing, and I feel two arms wrap around my waist, and we start grinding against each other I can feel their little friend poking me. I turn around to see Jayden. I wrap my arms around his neck and giggle. "Here, let's go upstairs," he says, and he grabs my hand and walks toward the stairs

⚠️⚠️⚠️Trigger warning ⚠️ ⚠️⚠️Y/N's P.O.V

I wake up to see Jayden unbuckling his pants. I'm going to get raped, and I'm too drunk to do anything about it. I try and tell him to stop. "Princess, your too hot to resist," Jayden says as he enters me, and I scream. I hear a loud banging on the door. I scream help as Jayden is trying to take off the shorts I wore underneath my short dress "keep quiet, Princess," Jayden says, putting his hand over my mouth. My vision starts to blurry, but I see a tall figure kick the door open and then he rips Jayden off of me and tackles him to the ground. He sits on him and starts to beat him until his face is pooling with blood, then everything goes black.

Grayson's P.O.V

I watch Jayden take Y/N upstairs, and at this point, I'm fuming with jealousy, so I get up and follow them. "I'm going to get another drink," I say to the boys. They nod their heads in acknowledgement.  I head toward the stairs and see Y/N pass out in Jayden's arms. He throws her over his shoulder and walks into a room.

I hear Y/N scream, so I bang on the door. "Jayden, open the fucking door!" I scream at him. He replies with, "go away, Grayson, she's mine" I lose my mind after I hear her scream help, and I step back and kick the door in.  I look in and see Jayden trying to rape her, but before he can get her panties off, I tackle him to the ground and beat him till his face is dripping with blood Ethan and Cameron pull me off of him. Ethan try's to calm me down, and Cameron goes to make sure Jayden isn't dead. I push Ethan off of me, and I run over to Y/N; she's completely passed out. I dress her and carry her bridal style and walk out of the house. "Gray! Where the fuck are you going?!" Ethan yells at me while jogging to catch up to me. "I'm bringing Y/N home," I say to him.

"Okay, but are you coming back home?" "No, I'm going to sleep over at her house to make sure she's okay," I replied, looking down at Y/N.  Ethan nods and runs back into our house. I set Y/N down and look for her keys. I pick her up again and press the unlock button to try and hear where her Jeep is.  Once I find it, one of her friends comes running over to her Jeep and swings the door open. "What are you doing with my best friend?!" She says to me with a stern look. "I'm taking her home," I reply while looking at her in the back.

"Move to get in the back. I'll drive," she says. I move out of the seat, and she gets in. "What is your name?" I ask her, "Daisy," "Well, Daisy do you know where Y/N's house is?" I ask "yep," she nods and turns the car on. I hop into the back and carefully place Y/N in my lap, so I'm cradling her like a baby; I take my hand and play with he hair. "Why are you taking Y/N home?" Daisy asks, "S-she was almost raped by one of m-my friends," I say while a teardrop falls on Y/N's face, and it rolls down her skin as if she was crying again. "Oh my god," daisy said, trying not to cry.

"Is Y/N single?" I ask Daisy, and she giggles. "Yes, she is; she's very fond of you," she smiles, "I think I like her," I admit while holding Y/N in my arms and kissing her forehead. "I'm falling for her even though I met her a couple of days ago. It's crazy she's been here for 3 weeks, and already something this bad happens," I say, frustrated that this happened to her when I was around. "We are here," Daisy says, and I look out the window, and my mind is blown.

Hey guys!!! I really hope you like this story. It's probably the longest yet (1704 words)
Please vote!!! Or comment!!