Chapter 10 (EDITED)

Y/N's P.O.V

"You're in a Gang?!" I ask, surprised. "I'm the leader actually, the leader of the RedSkulls" he says proudly with a smile. My eyes go wide and I look at him, "Oh, that's cool, well since I know that you're in a gang, you should know that I'm an assassin," I say, looking away, scared of what he would say. "I know, Sam told me," he says, chuckling, "Oh" I said and giggled a little, only to cough and whimper about the pain I'm in. Grayson hands me to Ethan, gets into the SUV and then Ethan hands me back to Grayson.  I'm being cradled like a baby right now and Grayson is stroking my hair and I slowly fall asleep in his arms.

"Can I fall asleep?" I ask him, "Yes of course baby girl, and you don't have to ask," He says while kissing my head.  Then I close my eyes and fall asleep in his arms. I wake up to find myself being carried out of a car, and I open my eyes to find my boyfriend carrying me into a beautiful home.  "Welcome home baby girl" Grayson says as he pushes the door open with his feet. "I'm gonna do that when we come home from our wedding," he smiles at me and carries me upstairs to his bedroom which I must say is beautiful.  

"I want you to live here with me, baby girl, "Grayson says while setting me on the bed, "You want me to live with you?" I ask with a smile he nods his head and smiles, "Of course I want to wake up next to you every morning," I smile, "Can you help me shower please?" I ask, "Of course Baby girl," he lifts me up and helps me to the bathroom, "Can I talk off your shirt?" He asks concerned, I nod my head to let him help me lift my shirt. He sets me down on the floor of the shower.  "Baby girl can you lift your arms up please?" He asks softly. I obey and lift my arms. He reaches for the bottom of my shirt and slowly lifts it upwards careful not to hurt me anymore.  I whimper and groan a bit as he takes my shirt on, once the shirt is off his eyes scope my body and his eyes water.  He start to cry.

"I'll kill them baby girl...no one lays a hand on my world" he says while tears fall from his lashes.  He stands me up and grabs a loofa and my favourite body wash, and squirts it on the loofa.  He turns me around so my back is facing him and he gently scrubs the dirt and grime off my shoulders.  Once he's done with my back, he turned me around so I'm facing him and he rubs the loofa across my chest and torso area. "I'm trying my best not to make a move, but it's hard when you are so fucking beautiful," he says, smiling.  I giggle and he kisses my cheeks, he slowly bends down onto his knees and my hands rest onto his shoulders as he washes my legs.  Once he's done washing me, he drys me off, picks me up, and carries me to bed.

"What do you want to wear for bed baby girl?" he asks gently while rubbing my back.
"One of your sweaters and a pair of underwear," he nods and goes to his closet. "You'll have to wear a pair of my boxers because you don't have any of your underwear here.....yet," he finishes off his sentence with a smirk.  I nod implying that it's fine if I have to wear one of his clothes.  He puts my head through the top of the sweater and helps guide my arms through the sleeves. He gets the first aid kit and pulls out large square band-aids, and puts two on my leg and one on my arm. 

He puts my arm back into the sleeve once again before putting the kit away, "Do you need anything else baby girl?" "Just your cuddles," I say, smiling. He pulls the covers back and pulls me into the bed with him. My head rests on his warm chest. "Can you take your shirt off please?" I ask. "Of course Baby girl," he sits up careful not to hurt me, pulls his shirt over his head and lays back down beside me. "I'm so sorry that happened to you, baby girl. I promise I will protect you with my life," he says, rubbing my back talking to me, thinking I'm asleep.  I nod my head and he jumps a bit, "Can I have a kiss?" I ask him sweetly, "Is that even a question?" He says jokingly.  He bends down and presses a soft gentle kiss to my lips, and pulls back but resting his forehead against mine.

"I love you so much," he says while resting his head back onto his mountain of pillows. "I love you more than you know," I reply, my eyelids close, and darkness slowly takes over my mind.  I wake up and I'm back in the metal room on the wooden chair bound by rope.  "It was a dream?" I ask myself, "Are you talking to yourself?!" The man screams at me, his large hand makes contact with my face. I start to sob to myself, thinking I was finally free from this awful place, just wanting to be in the arms of my love.  He starts to hit me over and over and over, "Y/N!" I hear him scream, "Y/N!!" I open my eyes to see a worried-looking Grayson resting on his elbows above me.

"Baby girl it's just a dream,"  he says as he wipes some of the tears away.  He flips over, so I'm lying on top of him, and he cradles me in the safety of his arms.  "Go to sleep baby girl I'll be here when you wake up in the morning," Grayson whispers, "I'm scared," I say shaking from the dream, "I'm right here. I won't let anyone take you," He says in a soothing voice while rubbing my back.  Eventually my eyelids close and I let sleep take over my body once again.

I wake up to feel a heavy weight on my chest. I open my eyes to find the love of my life sleeping on top of me. I smile and run my white acrylics through this hair; he stirs in his sleep and hugs my waist tighter.  I stop playing with his hair and he squeezes my small waist. "Keep doing that," he says with a groggy voice, "God Your morning voice is so hot," I said, giggling, "Really?" Grayson asked with a smirk, "I always thought it was gross," he says chuckling.  He grabs my hand and puts it on top of his head, I giggle and keep playing with his hair. We hear a knock on the door, "Who is it?" Grayson says loudly, "It's' Ethan," he says on the other side. Grayson pulls up the covers and shifts himself, so he's covering me with his body, "Come in," Grayson yells.

Ethan opens the door and sees us, "There's breakfast downstairs," he says to both of us.
"We'll be down in a few," Gray says, kicking him to get out.  Once he leaves Grayson puts his head back onto my chest, I giggle and run my nails up and down his back.  I slap his back a bit so he'll wake up, he doesn't budge and I get an idea.  I flip him over and lay on top of him. We lay like that for a bit, and then I lift onto my knees, straddling him.  I bend down and place kisses on his chest he stirs a bit, I move back and place 2 kisses on each ab.  Once I get to his V-Line—which I know is his weakness—and starts kissing, licking and biting at it.  

I hear him groan, I look up at him and see that his eyes are dark and filled with lust.  I blow on the fresh hickey I planted on his V-Line and make my way to his face. I sit right on his crotch and move my hips back and forth on his dick.  His hands find their way to my ass and he squeezes them. I lean in toward his neck and plant kisses all the way up to his ear, and whisper, "Breakfast is ready," and with that I jump off of him and walk towards the door.  I turn to look at him before I walk out and see the tent in his boxers.  "Have fun with that, meet me downstairs once you're done, see later...Daddy," I know when I call him daddy it drives him crazy.  I giggle and walk downstairs to see someone I didn't think I'd ever see again....

Cliffhanger ahhhhhhhhh
I love you all and tell me if you'd want to see a smut chapter?!
-Peanut😊💕