Day 8: Bang!

A/N: **WARNING** This chapter contains vulgar language. Just saying :) Read on! LOL. But if you do have a problem with cursing and what-not, I am sorry, but there are a few, or maybe one, 'F' word in there. I know it's not a big deal, but to others it might be. So yeah, just giving everyone a heads up! Thanks for reading babes!

Niall's POV

It was two in the morning and I was sound asleep in my room when there were frantic knocks coming from the room door. I groggily crawled out of bed only in my basketball shorts and shuffled over to the door. 

"I'm coming." I groaned sleepily. But the knocking never let out. Once I opened the door I was attacked by a tiny blur. 

"NIALL!!!" A familiar voice pounded into my ear. 

Cole came crashing into me squealing and jumping and strangling me. She didn't even give me a chance to fathom what was actually going on. Random words were spilling out of her mouth. She was talking so fast that I couldn't understand what she was saying. It was like she was speaking in a different language, I think the only thing I was able to make out was Zayn's name. 

"Cole. calm down." I stopped her movements by holding her shoulders. She looked up at me with excited eyes and hugged me tightly before pulling away from me and spazzing out. She was doing this jumping, running in place, fist pump thing. 

"Niiiiiiiiiiiaaaaallllll!" She shrieked.

"What? Keep it down, it's like two in the morning." I scolded her while covering my ears.

"Zayn! Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, Zayn, ZAYN!" She repeated Zayn's name. 

"What, you crazy woman?!" I finally tried to get her to spill out what ever she wanted to tell me.

"Zay-" I cut her off.

"Did he ask you out or something?" I bluntly asked sarcastically not really thinking that was the case. 

"EEEEEEEEPP!!!!" She squealed again while nodding her head ferociously. When the information finally sunk in, I felt my heart drop. I should have expected it, but I didn't want to. 

"That's amazing!" I pretended to sound happy for her. 

"I know! It was so cute! They way he asked me, what we were doing when it happened, everything was just… AHHH!!!" She screamed the last part and dived into bed.

I sighed and turned back to her and slipped into the covers. Cole cuddled up to me with a giant smile. I smiled back before just staring up at the ceiling. So Zayn and Cole are finally together. I should be happy for them right? But why aren't I? I glanced back at to my side to catch a glimpse of Cole to find she was already sound asleep. 

"Zayn mate, you're one lucky man." I whispered to myself before falling asleep.

------------------

I woke up later that morning about 8am and felt weight pressing against my stomach. Looking around the bed, Cole had a leg on my stomach as she was sprawled on the bed taking majority of the space. I noticed that her facial expression seemed a bit off. Her eye brows were furrowed and her hands were twitching. Maybe she was having a bad dream? I sat up to make myself a bit more comfortable. As I was about to calmly nudge her awake, something happened.

"NIIIIAAALLLLL!!!!!" She screamed and popped up into a sitting position scaring the crap out of me so bad that I fell off the bed.

"COLE! What is it? I'm here!" I panicked trying to pick myself off the floor. Her eyes were glossy as the tears pulled in her eyes. She lunged towards me hugging me tightly. I could feel her body shaking. What ever her nightmare was about, it got her pretty shaken.