Day 2: Gals

I woke up curled up in the warmth of the white fluffy hotel duvet. I noticed that my roommate wasn't lying next to me. Curiously, I crawled to the edge of the bed, peeking over just in case he had fallen off. 

"Niall?" I muttered in a whisper. 

There was no answer. I sat up properly in bed stretching my arms above my head hearing a light crack from my back. I then got off the bed and noticed there was a piece of paper on the dresser.

"Cole, 

The lads and I went to rehearsals early this morning, we didn't want to wake you. You can do what ever you want, call in room service, swim in the pool, go shopping, anything you want. I left my credit card with you but don't go crazy and go car shopping x) Anyway's the lads and I will be back around 4pm. Sorry we couldn't hang out much today, but we got a whole 2 months! Call me if you need anything.

Nialler xx"

I smiled at the letter and decided I'd call in room service since it was already 12: 45pm and I was starving. I decided on ordering some french toast and a tall glass of milk. I called in my order and turned on the TV while I waited. I also had Niall's laptop with me so I turned that on as well and logged onto my twitter account. Just by the look of my home feed, there were a lot of people on so I decided to do a random twit cam. I logged on to twit cam and tweeted the link. Straight off the bat, I got 354 viewers. It wasn't as much as what Niall could get, but I had a few followers that enjoyed talking with me. 

I was currently telling random stories of Niall and me when we were younger and followers were actually asking questions about me instead of Niall and the other boys. They were trying to get me to sing a One Direction song or a Justin Bieber song. Last twit cam I did, I did a 'That Should Be Me' cover by Biebster himself. I noticed a girl ask me where I was at the moment and where were the rest of the boys. I explained how Niall had abandoned me and now I was waiting for my french toast to come in. Soon enough there was a knock on my door so I bid the tweeters farewell and logged off. I walked over to the door and the service guy came in and set my food down on the counter. He handed me a receipt to sign, which I did and I handed it back after, and he left. 

I was sitting on the bed watching Big Time Movie. I thought the boys of Big Time Rush were pretty cute- especially that Kendall guy. He was a looker and a great singer. And from what Niall has told me, he is a real funny guy. I continued to watch as I munched on my syrupy brunch. Once in a while I'd burst into laughter at the funny parts of the movie. I finished my food a while back and set it outside the room door so someone could take it away. I watched the rest of the movie and went on Facebook for a good hour. It was now 2:34pm and I was bored, so I thought I'd go to the pool. I slipped into my royal purple bandeau swim top which had a little bow in the front, and white bottoms that were laced at the hips. I grabbed my phone along with the room key and Niall's credit card with me and stashed it into my wallet which I hid under my towel. 

There wasn't much people around, but there were a few good looking guys chilling by the pool. Although they were around, they were more like wallpaper than anything because I had a boyfriend- and I'm a loyal girlfriend. I set my things down on one of the pool chairs and pulled Niall's tank, that I took, over my head. I let my hair down and walked to the edge of the pool where the steps were. I stepped into the water, and the water was freezing cold. I took in a sharp breath laughing at myself. I must have looked really weird to the onlookers. I took another step as the cold zipped through my body.

"Hey, why don't we both jump in together?" I heard a female's voice ask.

I turned to look at the mystery girl and my eyes went big in surprise. It was Danielle Peazer and beside her stood Eleanor Calder! I was left speechless as I stared at the two girls in awe. They both let out a giggle which caused me to snap out of my rude staring.