Day 6: What Just Happened?

Hey guys! Yeah, I know there are a lot of Day 6 chapters, but hey… a lot can happen in one day! haha. But don't worry, after this chapter, it'll no longer be day 6. Well, just wanted to tell you guys that. And without further adieu, heres the new chapter :) x

Cole's POV

"Belle, what are you doing here?" I asked in bewilderment.

"I work here at the hotel. I just started my shift here at the pool hut. I'm a bartender." Belle informed.

"Oh wow. That's cool." I smiled trying to sound like I was interested. I took a quick glance at Liam and Louis who just left me.

"Who are you here with? Is Niall here too?" She pondered as she looked over my shoulders in search for Niall.

"Uh, yeah he's here too." I turned my body a bit and pointed at Niall who was splashing away with Harry and Zayn.

"Oh! I see, and the rest of One Direction are here as well." She said as she smiled looking at all the boys. 

"Is that Eleanor and Danielle too?" I saw her eyes get big.

"Yup." Was all I said popping the 'P' at the end.

Louis' POV

"Where's Cole?" I asked Liam when we reached the others. 

"I don't know." He responded. The both of us looked back at where we came from when we saw Cole talking to some girl. We didn't know who she was, but she was wearing the same uniform as the bartender that served us our drinks. 

"NIALL!" The girl yelled from the other side of the pool. She must have been a fan.

I looked over at Niall who's head shot in the direction of the random girl. He squinted his eyes a bit focusing on Cole and the girl. The girl was waving and I noticed a smile creep onto Niall's face. Who was she?

"Who's that girl, Niall? You know her?" I asked.

"Yeah, her name is Annabelle. We met her at the park. We got on really well. She's pretty fit right?" Niall asked.

"Uh, sure. But what about Cole?" I questioned. I knew Niall liked her and it was a matter of time when he'd confess and she'd say yes.

"Cole was the one who pushed me to talk to her." Niall informed me. I looked over at Liam who seemed just as confused as I was. Niall got out of the pool and made his way towards Cole and this Annabelle girl.

"Where is Niall going?" Zayn asked. The girls and Harry trailing behind him.

"I think that's the girl Cole is jealous of." Liam stated.

"Yeah, me too." I replied.

"What are you two talking about?" Dani interrupted us.

"That girl with Cole is the girl that Niall is apparently interested in." I clarified.

"What? But what about Cole?" Eleanor, my amazing girlfriend, questioned.

"Niall told us that Cole was the one who told him to go talk to her." Liam informed. 

"Really? But Niall and her are supposed to fall in love and live happily ever after." Eleanor pouted at her fading reality. 

"Cole was telling us how she felt like she was regretting making Niall talk to her because she felt 'weird' about it." I tried to tell them.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"You mean she got jealous?" Zayn added.

"Yeah, that's what me and Liam thinks, but Cole said she isn't the jealous type." I told them.