Day 1: Getting Acquainted

This was going to be amazing! My mum and dad gave me permission to go with Niall on the One Direction tour! I can't believe I'll be able to travel all to places I've never been! And this was all thanks to my best friend Niya, I meant Niall. While I was talking to myself in my head, I sat around in my room waiting for Niall to come and get me, all the while texting Chase. When I first told him about the tour he was a bit bummed and sketched out about the whole idea. He didn't like the fact that I'd be on tour for two months with five other guys, however he was fine with Niall. 

Bored, I decided that I'd try and juggle a few stuffed animals that was lying around in my room. I was fully concentrated on getting my coordination working properly so I could learn to juggle. As I threw the plush into the air, I added too much power and the stuffed bear hit my ceiling fan. I squealed a bit, afraid that I might have broken it. Luckily it was only a stuffed bear and not a fut ball. If it was, I'd totally be screwed. I heard chuckling and turned my attention to Niall who was standing at my bedroom door.

"Smooth." He teased.

"Shut up!" I laughed.

Niall helped me with my bags and brought them to the car. His parents were going to drop us to the airport and from there, Niall and I will be catching a plane to Dublin, the to London, to meet up with the other lads. While we were sitting in the car, Niall was zoning out the window, as was I. I was thinking about how much fun it was going to be. I grabbed Niall's hand squeezing it in excitement. He looked over at me instantly, giving me a weird look. 

"I'm so excited, but nervous at the same time." I squealed. Niall laughed squeezing my hand back.

"Don't worry, it's gonna be fun and the lads will love you." Niall assured me.  I smiled and scooted closer to Niall, wrapping my arms around his and resting my head on his shoulder.

"I can't wait!" I chirped. I heard Niall's deep laughter filling the car and vibrating against his body.

When we finally arrived at the air port there were not so many fans around. I guess it was because no one knew when he was leaving. To be honest, I liked it this way. It seemed a lot more normal. We said our goodbyes to Niall's parents and proceeded to check in and security. The airport wasn't very busy so we go through quickly leaving us with 45 minutes to spare. Niall and I sat down near our gate and talked a bit. I had my legs resting on his lap as he slouched tapping his hands on my legs like a drum. Niall and I made small conversations as we were getting bored from just sitting around. There was an old couple sitting across from us, I noticed them looking our way, so I flashed them a friendly smile.

"Aren't you two the lovely couple." The old woman beamed. Niall and I shared awkward glances at each other before turning our attention back to the couple.

"Oh, we're just friends." I smiled.

"Really? Such a shame. You two make an adorable pair." She frowned a bit.

"Margret, their just a bunch of kids. They have plenty of time to fall in love." The old man spoke this time. I blushed at his statement. 

Niall let out a peep, as he was interrupted by the intercom. We were finally being called for boarding. As we made our way into the plane, I checked my ticket for the first time since we received it at the check-in station. I realized that it was first class. I shot a look at Niall who looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?" He asked confused.

"NIall, this is first class!" I pointed out.

"Yeah." He stated simply as if it was nothing to fuss over.

"It's expen-" I shut myself up when I realized he had the money and that he was probably used to it already.

"Never mind." I sighed and took my seat next to the window. Niall came and sat next to me.