Day 7: New Couples

Zayn's POV

I woke up to a knock on the door. I could hear Niall yelling from the other side. He's been going at it for a while now, so I decided to finally get up and answer it. 

"What is it mate?" I asked him.

"I Cole in there with you?" He asked.

"Yeah, she's sleeping. Did you want to come in?" I offered practically half asleep.

"Oh no, I was just making sure. Here's some clothes for her to wear. You two should wake up already, it's almost 11am. We're all going to get lunch soon, so get ready." Niall informed while handing me Cole's clothes.

"Thanks Niall. We'll meet you guys in a bit." I told him and closed the door.

I sat down at the edge of the bed and looked over at Cole. Flashbacks of what happened at the club last night filled my head. I was surprised that any of that actually happened. When we got home early this morning, we both stripped out of our clothes until we were in our underwear. I threw Cole one of my shirts for her to sleep in and once we got in bed, things kind of happened and got a bit carried away. A smile made it's way onto my lips when I got up and tried to wake up Cole. 

"Cole, babe, wake up." I shook her lightly.

"Mmmm…" She groaned shuffling under the covers. I laughed and pulled the duvet off of her. She was in her underwear and one of my shirts. I was actually pleased to see her this way.

"Cole, let's get some lunch with the others." I told her. 

She opened her heavy eye lids and looked at me. I smiled at her as a smile found it's way onto her face. I handed her her clothes that Niall dropped off and went into the bathroom grabbing my hand along the way. We both walked into the bathroom and stripped out of our clothes. I hopped into the shower first and Cole followed soon after. As much as I wanted to, nothing happened, we just took a quick shower and made out here and there. We then got out, got dressed quickly, and brushed our teethes.

Cole and I walked out of our rooms hand in hand. To our surprise, everyone was outside in the hall way talking. Louis was with El, Liam with Danielle, Harry with some girl whose name I don't remember, Niall with Belle, and myself with Cole. Everyone was paired up. 

"It's about time you guys got here." Harry stated.

"We're going out for lunch." Louis informed. 

"Sounds good." Cole and I said in unison. We both looked at each other and laughed. 

"Yeah, Niall told us." I commented.

Niall's POV

Zayn and Cole seems to be getting along really well. When they both said the same thing at the same time, they looked at each other and laughed. A smiled perked on my lips, but deep down there was something inside me that was mad. As if I really didn't like how close they were getting. Was I jealous? It was weird to think that being jealous was a possible feeling because Belle and I got something going. Hopefully by the end of today, she'll officially be my girlfriend. 

"Niall, what are you thinking about? Let's go. Everyone is leaving us behind." Belle's voice interrupted my thoughts. 

"Huh, oh! Yeah, let's go!" I smiled and held her hand.

------------

After brunch we all went back to the hotel. There really wasn't much to do considering we would be mobbed by fans where ever we go. Going to lunch was chaos as well. Paul and two other bodyguards ended up coming along with us because of all the commotion outside the hotel. Belle enjoyed it because she has never experienced anything like it before, Sasha who was with Harry seemed calm about the whole thing, and Cole seemed a little freaked out. I had to admit, it was pretty funny. She clung to Zayn's arm who couldn't stop laughing at her.