Day 5: Day Off

The boys finally were able to get a day off. The last two days the girls and I have been out shopping or going to the pool. Yesterday the girls and I got better acquainted during a fun session of karaoke. And Eleanor cannot sing to save her life. It was hilarious. Danielle had some pipes, there was no denying that. I on the other had was okay. A bit pitchy at times, but who cares, I'm not a singer and I never planned on being one. 

"Cole! C'mon, we're all waiting for you!" Niall yelled from the front door of our hotel room.

"YEAH! I KNOW! I can't find my other shoe!" I shouted back. I suddenly heard laughter coming from outside.

"What did you guys do?!" I ran towards them. Harry and Louis both pointed upwards. I tilted my head back to see that my shoe was on the ceiling fan. 

"WHAT THE?!" I shouted in confusion. 

"Who-you-gahh!!!!" I didn't know what to say or who to blame. I tried to jump and reach it but it was all in vain, considering I was too short. I whined asking one of them to get it. They all started to laugh at me including the girls and Liam. However, Liam was nice enough to get my shoe down for me. He was able to easily reach it which made me pout. If only I was taller I could have gotten it myself. 

"Here you go Cole." Liam handed me my shoe smiling.

"Thanks Liam." I took my shoe from him. I held on to his shoulder as I attempted to slip my shoe on. Being the klutzilla I am, I felt myself falling backwards. Lucky for me, Niall was there to catch me. 

"Whoa!" Niall gasped as he caught me. More giggles rumbled through the hotel room. 

"Not that funny." I pouted childishly.

"Such an adorable young lady you are, Cole." Eleanor beamed ruffling my hair. Great, now I was a child.

"Let's go then." I sighed grabbing my back off of the kitchen counter. 

We were going to go out and hit the mall. The girls and I have been there many times but this would be the first time going with the boys. When we finally got to the mall, Eleanor and Louis wandered off together. Liam and Dani did the same leaving me with Niall, Zayn, and Harry. I saw Zayn giving Harry weird looks and vice versa. I raised an eyebrow at the two boys suspiciously. I then turned to Niall who was looking around the mall carefree. 'Typical' I thought to myself.

"Well Harry, lets go check out the shops! This will be our date together." Zayn joked extending his hand for Harry to grab, which he shamelessly did. I laughed at the two boys and their bromance. It was undeniably adorable. 

"Aww… Zarry…" I cooed as the two boys skipped off and out of sight. 

"C'mon Cole, lets go eat!" Nialled chirped. Of course he wanted to eat. That black hole of his was one of the worlds greatest wonders.

"Sure." I smiled walking next to him as we headed to McDonalds. 

There were a lot of girls yelling his name and snapping pictures. Girls started going up to him asking for pictures and autographs. One girls actually shoved me out of the way making me trip and fall backwards. I had bit of a temper when it came to respect and manners and Niall knew that. I got up from the ground angrily and dusted myself off. Someone from behind me asked if I was okay. I turned and smiled at the cute girl. I gave her a sweet yes and turned my attention back to the girl who had the nerve to disrespect me. I stomped towards her when Niall popped out of no where lifting me up over his shoulders and walked away.

"Put me down! That rude girl deserves to be disciplined!" I growled. 

"Calm down you old lady!" Niall chuckled, putting me down as we finally got into McDonalds.