Day 13: Fights

N a v y   B l u e

D a y   T h i r t e e n

   A blow to my stomach made me double over, and another to my legs made me fall. To sum it up, I lost to Terra. I had gone easy on him, to help him gain confidence, but he seemed to know that.

   "I'm fine. I'm fast, and they're bulky. I'm sure I'll beat them," he assured me. Ace stopped punching the wall.

   "Good. I don't want to be confiding to your remains," he snorted, then kicked the wall, denting it.

   "Calm down, Ace. It's just a small fight," I said, folding up my dirty clothes. We had trained the whole of yesterday, and it was already afternoon. A whole afternoon, morning, night, morning and a new afternoon of training. My favourite way to pass time. Ace's hands and legs were all bandaged up from all the wall punching and kicking, and Terra was just working on his punch strenght and is stamina. I was just chilling, clearing my mind and hoping for the best.

   Anything better than the worst.

   After about ten minutes, we were escorted out of our sleeping quaters and back into the arena. Ed, Claw and Töter were still sitting at the same place. It seemed as if none of them had moved, to be honest. Like statues until they had to address us.

   "Welcome!" This time, I think it was Claw who stood to adress us. "The fight to the death will begin! My best fighter, Thunder, will be the first. Who will take him on?" Ace grumbled something, then stepped forward. Terra and I were ushered to some benches away from Ace and Thunder, but we could still clearly see Ace.

   "Thunder is my best fighter. He can crush rocks with his bare hands. A punch from him can dent a car and he can easily kill anyone," Claw declared. Ace rubbed his forehead, then looked up as a bulky man who I assumed was Thunder walked toward him. The earth was shaking, literally. I could feel it rumbling with each heavy step Thunder took. I guess that's why they call him Thunder. Thunder was smirking and Ace cracked his knucles.

   "You may begin!" Ace licked his lips, then punched Thunder in the chest with a strength I hadn't known he had. Thunder flinched a little, then landed a blow on Ace stomach, forcing him to double over. Thunder then elbowed Ace gut and shoved him, Ace flying several feet away and skidding away. Ace groaned, then turned over, facing Thunder who was lumbering toward him.

   A corner of his lips lifted and as soon as Thunder was within hitting range, Ace swept Thunder's feet from under him. Knocking him onto the ground. Ace hopped onto Thunder's back and sat there like a king, grinning as he declared himself as a winner, then walked back over to us. That fight took only about five minutes.

   Five. Flipping. Minutes.

   Thunder was unconscious on the ground, and I realized Ace must have punched his head or something deadly like that. Anyways, it was the next guys turn. Another man stepped forward and Ed stood up.

   "Vic, my best fighter. He is too strong to describe," he lazily said. Terra arched a brow, then stepped foward. "You may begin." I had great faith in Terra's flexibility, quick wits and cat-like habits, but I was scared that he would be too desperate to prove himself that he forgot to be stealthy. Terra cracked his neck - show off - and then charged toward Vic, a bulky guy with a sense of athority around him. When Vic streatched out his arms to stop Terra, he gracefully leapt into the air, kicking Vic in the chest, flipping over and landing on all fours as he skidded a small distance away from Vic. Terra gave him a cocky grin, then again ran at Vic.

   By now, Vic was trying to predict Terra's next stunt, but there's one thing about the Dubstep triplets that eveyone should know - we're unpredictable. Vic thrust his fist foward as soon as Terra was near, which resulted in Terra sliding in between Vic's legs and punching him where the sun doesn't  shine. Vic's knees glued themselves together and Terra smirked, that cocky look back on his face as he ran at Vic again, leaping up to step hard on his back and head, then ran back to an awaiting Ace and me.

   "Epic!" Ace cheered. Terra slapped him a high five before walking over to Vic, who had fallen forwards and hit his head hard against the ground, falling into the void that was unconsciousness. Terra prodded Vic with his toe.

   "Is he dead?" Terra asked, a hint of fear in his voice. Vic replied with small grunt. "I suppose not." Terra skipped back to us.

   "I won!" He cheered. I gave him a small smile. Maybe my fight would end as quick as theirs did.

   I was silent. It was my turn. I stepped forward, bouncing up and down on the balls of my feet. A tall and muscular man stepped forward.

   "I will not delay our entertainment. Destroyer, Navy. Navy, Destroyer," Töter introduced. I wonder how he knows my name...

   "Begin." The second pain flared, I knew I was off to a bad start. Destroyer had already back-handed my face and kneed my stomach. My hand flew to my stinging cheek, clutching it. I made a mad dash away from him, then turned back and kicked him in the guts repeatedly, until he caught my foot. I wriggled out of his grasp, kneeing him in the balls before sneaking behind him, kicking his butt. Destroyer crashed to the ground and I was about to claim victory when hands wrapped around my feet. A cry of pain left my lips as I was dragged to the ground under Destroyer, him crushing the living daylights out of me.

   "Most girls like this position, but I'm hating it," I gasped, writhing under Destroyer. He gave a deep chuckle.

   "I'm not as gentle as other guys," he replied, then flinched as I managed to grab his.... yeah. I yanked my hand back, grabbing him in between his legs and pulling hard. He winced in pain, then rolled off me.

   I think I just lost my sense of dignity.

   I got to my feet, then stepped on the man's chest, leaning over and pressing my fingers to the pressure point on his neck and behind his ear, my favourite spots.

   "I win," I whispered, panting hard, then threw his head onto the ground, walking back to my brothers.

     V a c a t i o n  S t a t u s :

   - D a y   T h i r t e e n : Fights

   * * *

A u t h o r ' s   N o t e :

   This chapter was rushed, because I have lots of stuff to do, but I'll head back and make it flow better and stuff, so yeah =P. Thanks for reading! Vote, comment, and share!

D a t e   s t a m p :

   3 November 2014

W o r d   C o u n t :

   1359 words