Day 12: Deals

N a v y   B l u e

D a y   T w e l v e

   When we woke up - the drama always begins when we wake up, marvellous - we were still in that weird room and shocking thing was, at the foot of the bed, was our luggages. I ran over and checked them through. Yes, everything was still there and all our clothes were there. I made a mad grab for a new pair of clothes, making sure the other two were still asleep, and changed into them. When I was done, I threw my dirty clothes into my luggage and clamped it shut. I mist have made a racket, because Ace and Terra were waking up, rubbing their eyes.

   "We napped for too long, brothers. We need to get going. There are two flipping gangs who want our parents' blood. Change into something clean," I instructed, tossing the two some clean shirts and short. Ace just shrugged and went into a corner to change while Terra, as usual, just stripped and slipped on his clothes.

   "I can do without seeing your body," I said to him, examining our luggages.

   "Then don't look," he replied. Ace walked over, throwing his dirty clothes to me. "No one appreciates my body."

   "Because there is nothing to appreciate. My body, however," Ace grinned, flexing his muscles. I rolled my eyes, slapping his biceps.

   "I still think they're fake," I muttered, then pulled the handle things on the luggages up, dragging them along with us as we carried on walking down the dark corridor. We had to make up for the time we lost sleeping. I guess we were more tired than we had expected, since it was already a new day. I think.

   "So... they want us to join their gangs," Terra said, breaking the silence as we trudged along the very, very long dumb corridor. Ace nodded.

   "Goodness knows why, though. We're, like, of no use to them," he said.

   "Well, we can fight..." My voice trailed off as a light beamed from the end of the corridor. "Forget it. Let's pick up the pace." My steps quickened and the light got closer, until we were standing right in from of it.

   "Let's go, brothers." I announced in an announcers voice, pushing open the door where the light crept out from. Ace sighed, then helped me push the door open because I was taking forever to push it. But hey, it was a real heavy door. Terra walked ahead of us, his big scrawny head blocking my view. We were in a brightly lit huge room, and it reminded me of one of those Roman things. Collesium or something like that. Many people in dark outfits were seated at the seats, and sitting at the royal box were three men in black. I ain' kidding. Men in Black to real life.

   "Stop," one of them called out. Surprising this was, we stopped.

   "Welcome, Dubstep siblings, to Night Robbers, Dark Knigh and Silent Threat's private arena," the man in the middle had stood up, gesturing at the arena as he spoke. "This is a Roman arena, and they used it for entertainment."

   "No duh," I whispered, Ace grinning and Terra looking like he was about to faint.

   "The three of us leaders, myself, Ed and Claw, need new gang members, and we only want the strongest," his gaze landed on Terra. "The weak will be assassinated, killed, obliberated."

   "Is he looking at me," Terra murmered. I gently shook my head. The man in the middle must have thought scrawny Terra wouldn't be able to help them in any way. And he was implying that we might have to fight to our deaths.

   "But," I interrupted the guy in his speech. "Our parents?" The man gave me an irritated look, then waved his hand at a cage hanging in the middle of the arena. A billion feet in the air.

   "You must fight against our best gang members. If you win, we will allow you to join our gangs and your parents will return to their rightful gangs where they will be dealt with. Even if one of you survives, we will carry on with this plan. If all three of you die, then say bye to your parents," he stated, then snapped his fingers. Three men who had been in the shadows earlier stepped out, all buff and muscular. Even more muscular than Ace, and that's saying something.

   "They insult me," Terra muttered, grinning. He looked confident enough. Terra was a great fighter - we three were - even with a twisted ankle, and now that it's probably healed, he'll be deadly.

   "I propose a counter offer," I declared. Everyone starting whispering among themselved and the guy arched a brow.

   "I am listening," he mused, a corner of his lips quirking up. I cleared my throat.

   "We will fight. If we win majority of them, let us and our parents go and leave us alone."

   "And if you loose?" The man asked.

   "Then you can have the pleasure of making sure we die a slow, painful death." The man was full blown smirking now.

   "I like that. Oh, my name is Töter, slayer," he said. "We'll start the fighting tomorrow. You have the rest of the day to train."

   Just what we needed. A day of training.

     V a c a t i o n  S t a t u s :

   - D a y   T w e l v e : Deals

   * * *

A u t h o r ' s   N o t e :

   Two more chapters...... So sad =(. But there might be a series XD. Thanks so much for reading! Don't forget to vote, fan, comment and share! =D

D a t e   s t a m p :

   3 November 2014

W o r d   C o u n t :

   995 words