'01

Trent groans as he tries for the fifth time to start his Range Rover but it just won't. "For fuck sake!" He yells as he hits the steering wheel.

His younger brother starts laughing as he sees his brother struggling to start his extremely expensive car. Marcel knocks on his window and a really pissed off Trent rolls it down. "Do you want me to call the service?" He asks with a smirk on his face and Trent just nods.

He gets off his car and slams the door making Marcel, who is talking to the service on his phone, to glare at him. Once he gets off the phone, he turns around to talk to his older brother.

"They will be here in half an hour," He clarifies.

"What?" Trent raises his voice. "I need to be at the training ground in less than that!"

"Call an Uber," His brother shrugs as he walks in the house, leaving a frustrated Trent behind.

The British takes a seat on the stairs and start playing with his phone as he waits for the car crane and the mechanics to come.

A few minutes later he senses a loud engine approximating. He stands up as he sees an old truck coming near the entrance of his home.

The old big blue and rusty truck parks in the street. An old man jumps from it and makes his way towards Trent. 

"Hello, my name is Adam and I'm here to check your Range Rover out," He gives Trent a polite smile.

Unsure, Trent takes his hand. "I'm Trent," He shortly replies.

"Manners brother!" Marcel and Tyler appear from behind him to help their brother out.

They know how Trent can get with strange people, he has a kind of shy and reserved mood when he doesn't know people, so his brothers always make sure to help him out.

His brothers start talking to the middle-aged man and Trent seems to have zoomed out. 

"I will be back in a second," The man turns around and walks back to his truck as he starts yelling. "Jordan!" The Alexander-Arnold brothers look at each other's confused. "Oh, my kid is better at these new cars than me," Adam explains as they nod in response.

"I guess a little boy knows more about cars than you," Marcel jokes while pushing Trent around and Tyler just laughs. Tyler continues the jokes and Trent turns around annoyed at his brothers.

"I only hope that little boy can afford if he breaks something," He spats and both of his brothers open their eyes wide at the view behind Trent's back. 

"Don't worry, this little boy will make sure not to break anything," A feminine voice speaks taking the Alexander-Arnolds by surprise. Trent turns around to stare in shock at the girl wearing a dirty overall. 

Jordan raises a brow at them challenging them while her father stands behind her with a proud smile planted on his face.