Chapter 14

Not edited. I know it's not  massive but meh... I have more to write this afternoon... Three chapters in one day? Maybe ;)

Cam

"You embarrassed me Cam! How could you allow your wolf to do that to me? To your children?"

Cam watched as Lily paced around their bedroom. He felt ashamed. He didn't mean to do what he did but Cray took over at the thought of Nellie belonging to another wolf... she was his.

"Haven't you got anything to say Cam?"

"Like what Lily?"

"An apology would be a start! Do you even care about how I felt? It was humiliating!"

"Of course I do Lily. You know that. I had no control over what happened."

"Really Cam? So is it just your wolf who wants Nellie or do you want her too?"

Cam looked at her in shock "What?"

Lily stood watching him. She need to get through to him... but how?

"Do you want Nellie?"

Cam felt years of emotions flooding through him. He missed Nellie. He loved her. He wanted her. But. He loved Lily too. She was the one he'd chosen and with their girls they made up the family he'd wanted to have.

"I want you Lily."

"Are you sure Cam? I can always find someone else..."

Cam snapped and stalked towards her "You are mine Lily. Mine. No one elses. You belong to me."

Standing her ground Lily refused to back down "Are you sure Cam? Do I belong to you? Cray? Or you both?"

Cam stopped walking.

"Make a decision Cam. For all our sakes you need to decide what you want once and for all. Stop making excuses when things don't go the way you want them to. Nellie belongs to someone else now. Even if you decide to fight for her you won't win. You don't have a chance against Ethan."

He had to control.the growl that threatened to escape. That was the last thing he needed right now.

"Why are you saying all this Lily?"

Lily shook her head "Someone has to say it Cam. You've had your own way for too long. I refuse to let you make me feel as degraded as you made Nellie feel. She was your mate and you destroyed her. Now I'm your mate and you want to destroy me too."

"That's not true!" Cam shouted.

"Yes it is Cam. I'm the fallback for you. What would have happened if Ethan and Nellie weren't mates? Would you have left me to persue Nellie? You need to decide what you want Cam. You won't ever have Nellie but if you decide to stay with me then you have to realise that I will never ever again be second best to anyone. I deserve more than that. Our children deserve more than seeing their mother being used as a doormat and always feeling second best. I refuse to let my girls grow up thinking it's ok to be treated as someone's second place. Do you want your daughters feeling like I do right now?"

Cam shook his head in disbelief. What the hell happened to the quiet Lily? When she opened her mouth again he was even more shocked.

"Get your clothes Cam. Unless you decide to choose me and me only you'll sleep in the guest room."

"What?!? I do choose you Lily..."

He watched as Lily wiped her face in frustration "I'm tired Cam. Just get your things and go."

He had no choice. He did as she said but he had to try once more before he left the room.

"I do love you Lily. I choose you."

She shook her head as she stared out the window at the afternoon shadows crossing the yard. "You need to be sure. Go and look at our daughters Cam. Ask yourself if being undecided is worth not seeing them every day because that's where this is heading."

Ella

They all sat down after rearranging tables and chairs to accommodate them all. Hannah refused to hop down from Stacy's lap while Ethan stood by nervously. She watched as he pointed to the chair beside her "May I?"

She nodded nervously. Brian was watching everything.... making sure his new daughter was safe.

As they sat down the food they'd ordered arrived and in almost silence they ate. Hannah nattering about all the new things she was seeing and holding the attention of everyone.

"She looks like Holly."

Ethan swung to look at Ella in shock. Sarah's mouth dropped and Hannah clapped her hands "that's my Mummy!"

Ella paled "Why do I remember her?"

Ethan smiled "Holly thought the world of you Janella."

"Janella?" she grabbed his arm "Is that my name? What was my surname? Who am I? Are my parents still alive?"

Ethan put his hand over hers and forced himself to ignore the sparks that radiated from her touch.

"I'll tell you everything you want to know but there's something special that we need to talk about first."

"What would that be?" Brian asked.

Ethan looked over at him "Her locket."