Chapter 8

Chapter 8

It's dark. Really dark. A voice shook me out of this thought.

"Hi Abby."

"Who are you?!" I yelled

"Your worst nightmare." the man chuckled.

"Do you know why I'm here Abby?" then asked. I shook my head no.

"No? Well I'm here to tell you, you are not aloud to be with my nephew. I'm here to kill you and your precious baby."

A sudden baby cry filled my ears almost making them bleed.

"STOP! PLEASE! STOP!" I yelled

•Luke's POV•

"STOP! PLEASE! STOP!" Abby yelled in her sleep. I grabbed her hand and squeezed it tightly.

"Abby. Wake up baby. " I said quietly into her ear. When she passed out her body was ice cold but her heartbeat was perfectly fine. I know only one person that can make someone do that. my uncle.

•Abby's POV•

The mans face suddenly lit up and he was an older man with gray hair and pitch black eyes. He was very pale, almost ice like. Well at least this will match his personality.

I was broken out of my thoughts when I felt a sharp pain on my neck. I looked up at Corona, who was in the mans arms. he was holding a knife to my baby's neck. I could feel what she was feeling. I could feel where the knife is and I can feel where he is gripping her waist more than likely causing a bruise.

"What do you want from me?! Put her down and leave her alone!" I yelled at the man.

"I want you dead. You don't belong in this family. You made my nephew fall InLove with a mortal and that is not okay in my book." He said in my face.

"Wait, nephew? Who are you?"

"I'm Luke's uncle. So you're telling me he hasn't told me you about me?" I shook my head 'no'.

After that the man basically told me his life story then he disappeared.

Finally I woke up.
It was all a dream.
What did I get myself into?