Chapter 4

Chapter 4

••Luke's POV••

When Bailey, Michael, and I got home, we found Abby laying on the couch with Corona laying on her chest. It's a really good feeling that knowing both of those girls are mine and nothing can take them away from me.

"Abby, we're home." I said shaking her a bit. Abby's eyes opened and she smile.

"Well hi to you too." she said.

"Abby I brought you food and food for me too." Bailey said and Abby stood up. She looked at Michael then to Corona then back to Michael.

"Hey Mikey, do you want to hold her? I know you haven't held her yet." Abby said sweetly. Michael smiled and nodded. She walked over to the red head and gave him the baby. He smiled when the baby cuddled into his chest. This made me upset for some reason.

"Babe, you okay?" Abby asked with a concerned face. I looked at her and nodded. I grabbed the rest of my clothes and walked upstairs to put them in Abby's room.

As I was putting the clothes in her closet, I felt someone behind me. Abby. I could tell it was her by her presence. She was calm and loving.

"Hey Luke are you sure your okay? When you were looking at Michael you looked like you wanted to kill him or something."

"I don't know Abby. I suddenly got this bad feeling in my stomach when he held her." I said

"It's just Michael. He wouldn't hurt anyone or anything. Unless that person or thing was hurting Bailey or me, then he'd kick some ass." Abby said giggling at the end.

"I know. I just got the same feeling I got when you were with Levi." I balled my hands into a fist thinking about that thing that tried to keep Abby away from me.

"Luke, everything is going to be alright." Abby said kissing my lips softly calming my nerves.

I love this girl.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey y'all!

So what do you think of the chapter? You should like let me know in the comments. :) :)

Comment and vote. That means soo much to me. I love knowing what y'all think.

Love ya ~ Abby Xoxo