Chapter 3

Chapter 3

•Abby's POV•

One week later, we came home. Bailey and Michael were already there and was ready to see Corona. As we pulled into the driveway, I saw Bailey rush out of the house to help me out of the car. I needed all the help I could get. To be TOTALLY honest, my vagina hurts! Damn you Luke!!

When we got into the house I just sat down and just sighed. I put my hand on my stomach wishing Corona was back in there but she is here and I can now hold her all I want.

"Abby, Michael and I are going to help Luke go get the rest of his clothes. Are you going to be okay?" Bailey informed me.

"Yep. I'll be perfectly fine." I said.

"Okay bye!" they left.

Right now all I want to do I sleep and just sleep. I grabbed Corona, who was in her car seat, and put her in front of me. She was so precious. So small. I just don't understand how something this small is something I created. I'm happy right now and I guess that's all that matters.

I stood up to go get some water and as I did so, Corona started to cry and I picked her up and almost immediately she stopped crying. Suddenly a tiny smile made it's way onto her little face and her big blue eyes opened. I smiled down at her and kissed her forehead.

But something strange happened when I kissed her forehead. In my head I saw the words "I love you mama". I looked into Corona's eye and she smiled back almost as if she knew what I was thinking right now.

"I love you too" I smiled.