Chapter 1

Chapter 1

•Abby's POV•

So I'm out of high school. I graduated. Bailey and I were so freaking excited that we actually cried together and Luke and I are still together. Sadly, Bailey and Niall broke up but I do know that Bailey still has a crush on Michael so I have a feeling that during the summer they might start dating.

Liam and the others went back home and now it's currently just me living in my house all by myself

I'm as pregnant as ever and a week after I graduated I found out that it was going to be a girl so that's exciting. To find out the sex of the baby Luke and I went to a doctor who knows what Luke and I are and he said that the baby would be a demon also and that I would just have a normal pregnancy like any other mother.

I also became nine months pregnant today so the baby will be here soon and I can't wait. Now that I think about it Luke and I haven't thought about any baby names. Oh well I guess we'll just have to figure out a name for the baby after I give birth.

The doctor I normally see for the baby said that I'm due any day now. Luke, Bailey, and I have rearranged the house and also made the guestroom the baby's room.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Hey guys and gals (mainly gals)!!

Sooooo whatcha think?

Tell me in the comments. Also vote if you liked it and I love y'all ~Abby XO