Chapter 6

Chapter 6

••Luke's POV••

While everyone was talking, I decided to go make some dinner. I looked over at Abby and Corona and saw that Corona was staring right at me with her big blue eyes. Suddenly they flashed red and went right back to blue and I saw the words "he's coming daddy." followed by a picture of my uncle. He is pure demon and he doesn't like it when someone who is a part of our family falls in love with a human because he says that demons aren't allowed to have feelings except for pure anger. Which is not true. My mom was human and my dad did the same exact thing to my mom that I did to Abby. And I was born of two demons and Corona is the same way. One time when my uncle found out that one of my cousins was dating a human, he killed my cousin and the girl. So I have a feeling that he will be coming here to kill Abby...and our baby.

Right has the words and picture went away, I dropped the glass plate that was in my hands. My expression must have been shocked because when Abby and Michael saw me, Abby asked me if I was okay and I mentally told Michael what was going on and what I saw and his eyes turned back to his normal eye color and flashed black to tell me he understood. I told Abby that I was okay and I just zoned out of a second. She nodded and walked over to me and hugged me and kissed me.