Chapter 12

Anna's outfit to the side

Anna P.O.V

Darren's been acting weird since my parents are coming tomorrow and we have to fly out to England the next day. but what's not to be excited about. i don't really understand but maybe its a guy thing about meeting parents. i mean they do have a lot of power but he's a aplha. I have to find him and ask what its about.

I have to get dressed first. I went to my closet and put on a long sleeved red top that stopped just under my breast. My shoulders were out because there was a big circle design on both sides. I got a lime green high wasted skirt with a slit that stopped about an inch before it showed any thing personal and black heels. Now sweets because I love them.

Walking out of our room I sniffed around for Darren he was in a meeting. Yup he's avoiding me and i will get to the bottom of it being the awesome mate i am I'm going to visit. walking into the room all heads turn my way but I'm not paying the attention. i walked to my mate as he sat at the head of the table next to Chase sitting in Darren's lap i hear a growl but ignore it. i mean chase has no right to growl fucking idiot i was hoping he had grown up.

'' Darren babe why we need to talk'' i say.

''Anna are you breaking up with me?'' he gasps in mock horror.

"Mmmmm maybe what do i get if i don't" i respond in my wolfs seductive tone. i smell his arousal and am enjoy it.

"You can have what ever you want my beautiful mate" he replies huskily. before i could respond he crashes his lips to mine Darren nips at my bottom lip but being the tease i am i ignore him. Darren's hand roams my body until its on my ass and he squeeze's it firmly and i moan and his tongued plunges into my mouth. i break the kiss and we catch our breath and i grab Darrens hand and pull him out of the room we are going to talk about this i know he wanted to distract me. when we get to our room Darren tries to kiss me but i turn My head and he kisses my cheek.

"Darren we really need to talk about you avoiding me i feel like i did something to disappoint you.''

"Babe you didn't disappoint me its just your parents are coming soon and our son is grown up in all of four days and i want everything perfect so you don't over work yourself"

"So im not a royal fuck up your just preparing for everything"

"yes babe you would never be a fuck up"

"oh great so can we go see my little Man"

"yeah we should spend time with him before he change"

walking around looking for Vinny we find him and Rachael laying in the grass looking at clouds awe he is going to be the perfect mate to her.

" Vinny my Little man" i call running to him

"mommy" Vinny yells

" lets go spend time together"

"okay"

Darren, Rachael,Vinny and i all went to a carnival. Darren won me prizes while Rachael won Vinny prizes. we had a great time but i knew we had to return home because it was late and my parents were coming and i wanna talk to Scott. when we got home i went to find Scott he was with his mate Ally.

"bro"

"whats up anna"

"nothing just wondering how you are i mean our parents the king and queen of Wolfs will be here"

"im excited to see what i missed out on they and what they were like"

"there awesome you'll love them there the be-" i was cut off by a loud scream.

"ROUGES"

i changed into my wolf and ran just to see a wolf claw rachaels chest and she fell. she cant die vinny needs her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for the slow updates im going to try and upload as fast as i can.

Play me In Ruzzle dajj28

Have fun and enjoy