Chapter 5 Not Can Come Between True Mates

PIC OF ANNA FACE ON THE SIDE

Waking up i felt a warm arm around my waist. Turning my head and looking up i see Darren sleeping with a smile on his face. What we did last night came back and i blushed then i remember i didn't tell him what i wanted to. Shit i should have thought this through now all i could think about i lying under him moaning his name in bliss. No Anna dirty mind nau- OH MY GOD HE IS GOING TO HATE ME.! Removing his arm I got out of bed. Pacing the floor back and forth pausing the starting again.

OH MY GOD HE IS GOING TO REJECT ME HE WILL HATE ME. I have to tell him that's why I brought him here. What if he finds out and leave me. I cant be lonely again how the hell am I going to do this I actually love this mate. Oh god im going to have to say what happened. Thinking this I broke down i cried harder than I ever did before.

I dont know when Darren got up but he pulled me in his lap. He whispered sweet nothing's into my ear. I looked into his beautiful blue eyes they were filled with concern. They were so mesmorising you could have drowned.

'' do you wanna talk about it''

'' no but I have to ''

____________________________________________________________________________________

Alpha phillips (a.k.a Darren) P.O.V

Waking up to my mate crying was hard. It hadn't happen since six months ago when she talked. She didn't even notice I woke up. I got up pick her up sat her in my lap and whispered it's okay and other calming things. She calmed down then she look into my eyes her own emerald green eyes with purple and silver fleaks held cocern and horror. What the hell would she be afraid of.

'' do you wanna talk about it '' I asked.

'' no but i have to'' she answered.

'' okay but what ever it is it's not going to change my love for you.''

'' you love me '' she managed to get out.

'' of course ''

'' good i hope you can say that after i tell you this please dont say anything until the end''

'' okay i promise not to until the end''

So she went on to tell me how cruel her old packed treated her. She said she got rejected by her first mate. That i growled at she is mine no one can have her. Then she started to tear up but they didnt escape.

'' Darren do you remember the day i met you'' she asked. I nodded my head yes of course i remember. She was walking in the woods with dirt blood and grass on her.'' Well that day he rejected me and i met my worst nightmare. The man tha murdered my parents you know that's why i was rejected because when they died i wasnt the same for three years. Well back to him i dont even know his name just his scent and eyes. Well he ra-rrrr-raped me.'' She was crying and i looked at her in shock i wanted to cry but i had to be strong for her.

'' Well it wasn't just him it was three other rouges with him and did the same. Then he put his claw in my heart. I was dying when they left.'' she explained with tears coming faster my entire chest was wet but i didn't care.

''Well this witch came and told me she was looking for me. That i would change the world with the help of my true mate my second mate. So she gave me all her powers and she died. Before she died she sent me a vision'' she wiped her eyes and look at me.

'' Darren she was the most powerful witch to ever live. She showed me since i was a werewolf my other half would get powers to'' she told me.

'' Anna i love you not even this could change that. It want be bad i don't care as long as your with me i am happy'' i explained truth in every word i spoke. She looked shocked her eyes held love.

''Anna with what you told me i love you even more. Not because you smart, sexy, adorable, cute, funny, but because you went through all of this and your still strong'' i told her.

'' Darren i love you not because i like to see you with no shirt on or your looks. Which by the way you are the fucking sexist person i have ever laid eyes on i dont know how i resisted you for that long. But because you never gave up on me r forced me to do something i dont want. For that i love you i never even cared for my other what ever he would be called. When i found out i was shocked angry and confused. I didn't want to be with him i knew i loved you from when you help me in the halls. I have always love you and always will'' when she finished i was shocked i never knew she like me i had a huge crush on her.

'' Now tell me one thing who was your mate so i can kill that bastard slowly'' i told her.

'' no i wont tell you but i know how to break the bond'' she answered

'' how i want to do it now so your all mine like your ment to be'' as soon as the words left my mouth she marked me. Then i fell into a deep darkness.