Chapter 4 Alpha Napped

alpha phillips pic at the side

Alpha phillips P.O.V

''Darren baby this is going to be the best day of your life'' she said with a smirk

''What are you talking about'' i asked confused

'' i going to make love to you'' she said in a duh tone

I was having a hard time focusing the i thought of Anna.

'' no your not i already have a mate that sexy smart funny and a little bubbly but i love her alot so no'' i said

'' thanks for the love baby your sexy ass hell to dont think i can keep my hands off'' she said

'' well your going to have to i love Anna'' i said

'' of course you do dumbass or i wouldnt be hear look in my eyes Darren and smell my scent'' she stated

What why the hell does she smell like Anna. Looking into hef eyes no that cant be she looks so different. Her hair is red and cut just wear her ass would be if she didnt have on the long ass coat.

''Anna'' i questioned

'' who else would it be Darren''

'' you alpha napped me''

'' glad your catching on baby''

''why''

'' i have a suprise for you''

'' well i have to leave- ''

'' i know Darren your leaving for business we'll only be here for a week''

'' i dont have clothes''

'' dont worry i packed a set of clothes for you to go home in''

'' oh well mind untying me''

'' yeah i do that part of the suprise''

What surpr-''

Then she dropped her coat. I growled damn she looks hot. She had on red thongs and a bra it ruby red heels. She spent around slowly teasing me.

''Do you like it she asked''

'' no i love it and if you let me go i will show you how much''

'' nope you took care of me for three years now it's your turn''

She walked over to me and straddled me. Then she kissed me passionately sliding her hands down my chest. Groaning she placed butterfly kisses down my neck. When she got to the top of my boxers she drug tongue across me. She is going to kill me with the teasing.

''Anna baby your killing me here'' i moaned

''well that just wont do now will it baby'' she whispered in my ear

God if i get any harder im going to die. Then she ripped my boxers off with her mouth. Oh my fucking god that was sexy i might just cum now. Then she got up i groaned and she laughed. What is so funny about killing your mate i thought.

'' i not killing you just gonna make it a little better teasing you''

'' that is not fair Anna baby''

'' i know''

Then she started swaying her hips. Damn this did get better and now im so hard it hurts.

''baby i need you now''

'' i know but first i wanna have a little fun''

She pulled whipped cream out the draw and bent over so i had a view of her round ass. It was so plump and it was big i love her curves. Taking off her shoes she straddled me again. My cock was at her ass and it felt so good. I moaned she put whip creame on her finger and slowly licked it off. I groaned this is to much.

''Anna let me go now'' i growled

''fun is just getting start baby'' she smirked and leaned down to my ear and took it in her mouth '' you like that dont you baby'' i couldnt even form words so i nodded

'' i can think of something better in my mouth'' she purred 

''uh ah ommmmfh'' was all i got out because she made a trail with whip creame down my chest and stopped at my shaft. She started sucking and nibbling on my chest. I let out a loud moan at this rate im going to come before she touches me. She got to my cock and took me in her hand.

'' oh goooddd An- Annaaaaa'' i moaned as she rubbed the sensitive part if me.

Darren baby would you like me to put it in my mouth. Would you love to be in my warm mouth. Do you want me to swallow you whole as you hit the back of my mouth over and over while i swallow all your cum'' she asked. And i damn near choked on my spit then with out warning she took my nine inches and did exactly what she said.

So warm it felt great she looked me in my eyes a she devoured me. Damn i couldnt hold much longer my moaning and groaning got louder and my balls began to tighten. Shit. Just fucking-''og god im going to cum''

''No'' she breathe ''you can only cum when your deep in me while i moan your name'' she told me. How the fuck is that gonna happen if she keeps talking like that. She stopped and let me go.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Anna P.O.V

As soon as i let him go i was under him with him hovering over me.

''i like this postion Anna payback time DONT MOVE'' he growled

Then he unclasped my bra and feasted on my chest. Taking my right bud into his mouth he suckled on it then pinched it he continued the torture on the left. Moaning and whimpering under him he groaned the he keep going to my thongs. He pulled them off with his teeth.

''Anna baby your so wet for me you look good enough to eat if i do say so myself'' he said. I only moaned at the soind of his voice. His tongue licked my clit making me moan louder. He put his tongue in me so deep that my hips bucked. Holding me down he continued to lick and roll his tongue in me.

'' Oh god Darrennnnn ohh my Daaarreennn'' i moaned. He just keep going and it felt good. Darren stuck his finger in me making me whimper.

''it's okay baby just enjoy you taste so sweet'' and then add another finger and flicked his tongue over my clit nibbling on my lips. My walls grew tight around him and he pumped faster. In and out faster and faster the he hit my spot.

'' right there baby dont stop oh god'' he continued to hit the spot then i started to cum h rolled his finger making it last longer.

'' god Darren that was great i need you now''

'' are you sure about this i dont want to go to far''

'' Darren im sure now i want you in me now and hard''

With that said he thrust into me hard and i moaned so loud. Picking up a stready pattern he thrust into me in out in out in and out.

''Darren baby faster please'' he pulled out so only the tip was in and slammed back into me over and over. Our moan groans and my whimpering filled the room. We were so close.

''baby claim me as yours'' when i said that he started going in inhuman speed. I knew his wolf took over then he bite down on my shoulder. It hurt at first but then the pleasure came hard and strong. I came and he thrust into me a few more times and came rolling his hips i came again. We laid next to each other breathing hard. That night we did it two more times then past out from being exhausted.