Chapter 1 Rejected By A Arrogant Prick

Adrianna P.O.V

Today was the day I hoped never came because today I was going to find the person that im suppose to spend the rest of life with. Did I say im a werewolf because i am.

That's not going to happen. I know because ever since my parent's died I have been treated different. I stop dressing to impress now I only wear loose fittng sweat pants.

I wonder how bad today will be I have been treated horrible by everyone except by brother Scott and Darren but Darren left six months ago. He was beta but since he left Scott became beta he was third in command but he is naive to what everyone does to me.

I was putting my shoes on when the devil's bitch came in my room Sarah.

''Lets go bitch I got shit to do and people to see.'' came from sarah dick infested lips

''Okay I coming now'' was my response. Sarah is my twin we look nothing alike. She blonde im brunnette she skinny I on the other hand have great curves. I will put nicki minaj to shame with my ass and double d's. I just keep to myself and dont dress like a slut.

I was walking down the stairs of my pack house when a foot came out of nowhere and I feel down 15 stairs. That would have hurt if I had'nt shifted when I was sixteen. Most shift at 18 but I did early no one knows not even my brother and sister. Laying on the floor the alpha's girlfriend Megan screamed

"Earthquake no wait that's just fat ass adrianna."

Everone in the pack laughed then start calling things out.

''Pathetic''

''Fat ass''

''Why her parents why not her ''

''She should kill herself make everything much easier''

I wasn't going to cry and be weak. Then I heard the voice of the person I hate most the alpha Chase he picks on me the most say really mean things one time he even punched me.

''Adri get yo fat ass up blocking the walk space''

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chace P.O.V

''Adri get yo g#t ass up blocking the walk space'' I sneered at her.

'dont say that to her she is beautiful and has curves that would put the bitches you fuck to shame' my wolf said. I ignored him.

It wasnt her fault I was mad I am made because fate gave her to me as a mate. Im a fucking god and she is a loner dresses like a man and is pathetic. I needed to talk to her and now was the time because my beta her brother had left. Later on I would have her slut sister sarah sucking my dick.

'' Everyone out I want to talk to fatass alone'' I used my alpha tone on them they all ran out the hose like I knew they would.

I pulled her up and she was light to my suprise. I thought she would be heavy. She snatched her had back no dout she just found out I was her mate.

''I alpha Chase jones reject you as my mate'' I said. Her face went from shocked to confused to a hate.

''She sexy as hell angry'' my wolf said

''Shut the fuck up'' I told my wolf knowing this was the truth.

'why would you reject her you fucking idiot' my wolf sneered ful of hate

?I adrianna knight accecpt your rejection" she said in a bored tone.

Well that hurt so I decide not to put her down with my sexy ass face and body she cant have and left. But first i said

'' i dont want to see your fucking face ever again bitch''

'why would you hurt our mate I wont speak to you ever again' my angry wolf growled

'yes you will' I spoke cockily

Nothing silence well fuck it im still going to enjoy my day.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Adrianna P.O.V

He rejected me was all that went through my head. After thing i didnt really car he was an arrogant prick. I wasnt slut enough for him so i did the best thing for me.

''I Adrianna knight accept your rejection'' i said tone bored. Then he left me standing there. I had no feelings i was lost again for a while.

Then my wolf spoke 'leave he was meant to reject you we have a second mate a better mate'

'what are you talking about' i asked

'Just leave and go to maimi there is a better life waiting for us' she said

With that i went to my room and got the credit card my grandmother left me before she died. There is 20 million on the card. Then i left a note.

Dear who ever

Bye i left and dont look for me because i hate all of you. Not you Scott if you read this i love you with all my heart. You dont know the that everyone fucks with me but i had enough. I left because my arrogant prick of a mate rejected me but i dont care. Scott i promise one day im going to come see you again. But i will when i get over everthing. Tell my mate that I hope he suffers slowly. Bye the way Scott I left you something in the place that really special.

-adri

___________________________________________________later that day______________________________________

Scott P.O.V

Coming from my trip was a long way I hope adri like my gift I got her. She hasnt been the same since three years ago when our parent died. She is slowly going back to herself.

'' baby dri'' I said my nickname for her. I love it I have it to her when I was four and she was two. There was no answer so I walked in and saw a note on her bed.

By the time I finished I had tears coming from my eyes.

'' NO NOT HER TO SHE CAN'T BE ' I yelled the let out the most hurt animal growl I could.