Chapter 2 Fml Why Is It Me

Adrianna P.O.V

Getting to the end of territory it smelled of rouges. I just speed up my running not even daring to look back. Then I heard paws behind me and a familar scent.

It can't be I thought its not possible. I didnt want to find out so I continued to run. Then I went flying in the air and hit a tree.

'' it been a while darling dont you think'' said the man that ruined my life the man that killed my parents. Then he phased and put his huge paw on my chest I saw black dots and then it went dark.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chase P.O.V

I was my room letting Sarah give me head when i heard my bestfriend and beta yell then a growl that made the pack mansion shake. This can't be good so I pushed Sarah off me and pulled up my pants. I followed my nose and it took me to my mate's room. Scott was on his knees with a hurt and defeated look on his face with tears falling to the floor.

''No real man ever cries Scott don't you know that we might have to see if you still have man parts'' I joked

'' Gone she was the only thing I had left and she is gone'' he said in a broken voice and quivering lips.

''Scott man what the fuck are you talking about'' he didn't say anything. So I picked up the paper in front of him.

No this wasn't suppose to happen my mate was gone. Never to be seen again. I have to find her tell her im sorry win her over.

''Scott we got to look for her I will send a search team for her''

'' No Chase she doesnt wasnt to be found''

''Fuck her we dont need her'' sarah's piped

''Dont talk about her like that you dirty bitch she is your sister'' I growled

''By blood but I dont see it that way i don't even care'' Sarah retorted

''Dont you dare talk about my mate the way''

Shocked Sarah mouth hung gaped open and Scott growled. Shit I know I am alpha but im going to shit myself.

''Your the dick that rejected her you dumb bitch''

''I am your alpha lower you voice when speaking to me'' I spoke not liking his tone.

''Good for you alpha'' sarah sang in a happy voice after she whimpered from my tone

Then I felt the most horrible pain in my lower body it went on for three hours maybe more. Then I felt in my heart it was if someone ripped it out then my mating bond with adri was gone.

'' no thats not possible she's gone''

Scott walked out Sarah ran out in tears. I layed on her floor and did what no alpha should do cried like a fucking baby.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Adrianna P.O.V

I tried to sink into the tree but it didn't work. He laughed and it was a pycho's laugh like the crazy bastard he is.

''Well boys lets have some fun I like this one and not just because I killed her parents'' he said while they all laughed

''She is so innocent to innnocent if to you know what I mean'' I dont even know his name and I hbe feared him for three years he has been the face of my nightmares.

Then he started to touch me and all I could say was no over and over they held me down and he thrust into me while I was screaming he was groaning. He raped me and his three friends did the same thing.

They all talked about how great the felt but I count move. I was to sore it hurt so much. Then I thinking why me why is it always me. Then he put his claws over my heart and sunk them in. My last breath was seeing the man that ruined my life.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Scott P.O.V

I went to the place adri said was special it was a cave in the water fall our parents took us to every week. There was a piece of paper and not with adri's scent on it.

Dear Scott

I love you so I left you something. Keep this phone and dont tell anyone because your the only one I,plan to keep in touch with. I wont call but I will text you. I dont want you sad so be happy and know that I will come and see you again promise.

Love your baby dri

I held the phone close to my heart

'' I want give up on you dri I know your gonna come to me I will keep it with me at all times'' i said and picked up the phone and left.

I dont plan on talking to them only when needing to do my job as beta. There the reason she gone I want to leave but I have to stay so she can come back to me.

Love you dri where ever you are.