Chapter 6 The Truth Sets Us Free

Waking up it was so bright so closing my eyes i decided to count to three. One two three. Opening my eyes everthing was clear. Then i smelled food it smelled heavenly. When i reached over for Anna my hands felt a tray well atleast i know im not going to starve. Then i saw a note :

Dear Mr. Sexy Alpha

Eat the come outside so i can explain. Don't forget shower also you smell like sex. Which is a turn on i almost took you in your sleep but im not crazy. Well that crazy but don't worry about close we are going to be nudist for the rest of the time here. Don't worry were on a private island so no one will see me.

Love the sexy ass person you call your mate

I ate my food in a hurry and got in the shower. I couldn't get this out my head she is a witch. That's great just mote of her to love. When i got out the shower i dried off. Walking outside i see my mate laying under a palm tree. She was sleeping how long has she been sitting there. Well i could always make it up to her.

Walking over i look at her naked and asleep she is so beautiful. Leaning down i kissed my mark she jumped up. ''God Darren dont do that'' "do what" she looked at me then said "dont play a game you'll lose" she said as her eyes turned purple. Her voice so seductive i got hard ang moaned. "Bad you will get punished you bad alhpa" she said using the came voice. OH MY FUCKING GOD I CAME TO THE SOUND OF HER VOICE.

"Anna what the hell was that"

"you playing a game you can't win now sit i still have alot to tell you"

"okay"

"well wat you witnessed was my wolf she can also read minds but my eye color came from me being a geni and a while from now were going to make love when we become one you get powers also"

"okay that's not bad so why did tou bit me"

"well i did that so i have only a bond with you we are bonded for life and are connection is stronger than other wolves you didn't look in the mirror did you"

"no why"

"because the you would have noticed that you mark is huge like mine and you have one on you hip like mine but we cant touch each other because we won't be able to keep our hands off each other"

"oh that's great but if your a genie where is you lamp"

"at home i had to hide it"

"this is fucking cool i have the greatest mate on earth"

"yes you do but i have the hottest most sexy man to walk this planet"

I grabbed Anna and sat her in my lap "ever had sex on the beach" i whispered seductively

"no but lets try it" she replied. She will be the death of me.

She began kissing down his chest.and licked his nipple more kisses and licks until she reached my other nipple and treated it to the same treatment. Sliding down she put more open kisses sliding her tongue against my skin and down my stomach. Stopping at my pants line she looked down at my excited member before taking her hand and rubbing the tips of her fingers over me. I growled and put my hand in her hair. I whispered her name in plea for her to stop teasing so shelowered my mouth over me and breathed her hot breath on my memer. At my encourging moan she reached up and dragged her hands down my chest as she took me into her mouth slowly and deeply. I felt her smile against me at my quick shout of ecstasy. I was enjoying this and groaning away she continued loving me with her mouth until i growled. I felt my balls tighten and knew i was close ad she stopped. she laid my body on top of mine and leaned up to attack my mouth with hers. She moaned as my tongue slid sweetly along mine but i pulled back. "Uh uh, enough teasing" i growled and kissed my way down her neck. Rolling us over i pressed my member to her core and played with the head of my member pushing in and out making her whimper. With one fast powerful thrust i entered her and pumped frantically into her. She took me all and wished I could hold her hold onto her closer but my thoughts were interrupted by more waves of pleasure.

"i love you" i said

"i love you to alpha sexy" she purred back.

We made love the rest of the night util she past out from exhaustion.