Chapter Nine All Shall Reveal

Anna P.O.V

"Adrianna we thought you were dead" Megan said. Looking in her eyes I pick through her brain really qiuck. Its like watching tv on in 30 seconds. AAAAAAAAAAAha excactly what I thought see she is good but im better.

"no im dead your just having a dream bitch"

"what did I do why so rude hoe" she said in a squicky voice.

"you see my sweet Megan I know everything and dont forget it"

"no you dont you still a stupid fat ass"

"no your wrong I know alot like after you eat salads you throw it up and that the last two days you slept with 15 people to make up for the absence of your father" I said and she started crying. Well karma really is a bitch and not just because im a wolf. Then there was roars of laughter.

"i said that outloud didnt I well scott here is your last gift then i have to put vinny to bed " walking over to the box i opened it.

Scott P.O.V

the box fail revealing a woman but now im more confused ''who is s-"

I was cute off by her angelic voice

"hello mate"

"adri how do you know my mate and I dont"

"scott my big bro I love you more than I love ninja gummi bears but your ruining the moment less talking more lip action"

"huh"

"remember how I said I know all well lets just say what ever you find out dont tell a soul just know gummi gods are watching all well I will see you tomorrow" and with that she was gone. The rest of the party finally snapped out of its trance it seemed to be in.

"well mate do you wanna dance"

"um sure I still dont know your name"

"im sure I can change your mind" I didnt have time to think about it her lips crashed it mine. I licked her bottom lip and she opened so I deepened the kiss.

As soon as the kiss deepened it wad like a movie of my life when I was little. I broke the kiss and was breathless no wonder I didnt know wow.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Chase P.O.V

she's alive then why did I feel her die. Im so confused this is so crazy. My mate is alive and has a kid. A kid that's not mine she cant do that im the only one that can touch her. But I dont deserve her I treated her so horrible and rejected her and top off my douche title I mated her sister.

She better off without me 'speak for yourself I did nothing wrong I love her MATE MINE' my wolf spoke. I just dont think I will ever get over the way I treated her.

But no one's ever going to know I wont show weakness. I dont care its to late now.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Sarah P.O.V

My siser's a live well now I dont feel bad. She always does this but I will win this time. Watch your back sis watch your back.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Racheal P.O.V

Well im gonna go have a sleep over with anna. Yes I call her anna because I have known her since before she left and she hates when people call her adri reminds her of her dead parents. I dont mind I have been spending the summers with her for two years she taught me how to fight. I meanat first she only spoke to me through mind link.

Well im gonna go to sleep next to cute little vinny. I mean I really want to get out of this dress.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anna P.O.V

UGH what's with the bounce in the bed. Opening my eyes I see racheal and vinny jumping in the bed. Gah they really wanna kill me.

"racheal vinny you better run" they both jumped out the bed

"racheal vinny get back here so I can kill yall"

"never you have to fight me one on one leave my little vinny bear alone"

"okay I but me and the gummi war gods arent going easy on you my little chosen one"

"wouldnt dream of it"

"for now hugs" we hugged

"ugh i cant believe im related to her" said sarah from the table. Before anyone could breath I was in front of her in a blur.

"i was gonna save this for later you know private moment but now is good. I actully not your sister and scott isnt your brother that's always what you wanted right. See me and scott were kidnapped when we were little by rogues and then the rogues were kill. So the day you were born I was at least a week old and so were not twins. Nope not family you see no wonder I never looked like you. SO DONT FUCK WITH ME BECAUSE WE ARENT FAMILY NOT IN A PACK WE ARE NOTHING SO I CAN KILL YOU AND NOT FEEL BAD. JUST KNOW THAT I KNOW WHY YOU HATED ME SO MUCH SO BITCH DISREPECT ME! I know you saw that I was different just remember I better now way better."

with that I left I really dont like it here right now.