chapter 7 Nightmares and last days

Anna P.O.V

Well today was the last day i have Darren to myself and I'm going to make it the best. so i made him breakfast so we can sit and talk and we are gonna be wearing clothes. so now i have to wake him up he could sleep through a fucking hurricane. well what the best way to wake up someone without it being sexual. i got it i am the fucking greatest plan get up lazy ass alpha a go hahahahahahah lets see how you like feeling the.

Darren P.O.V

''OH MY GOD YOUR AN ASS I KNEW THIS WOULD HAPPEN I KNEW YOU WOULD DO THIS TO ME. I JUST WANTED TO WAKE YOU UP AND TALK AND YOU REJECT ME HOW HEARTLESS COULD YOU BE. I CANT BELIEVE I FELL IN LOVE WITH YOU YOU ASS. ALL MAN ARE THE SAME THEY GET WHAT THEY WANT THEY LET YOU GO WELL YOU WONT LEAVE ME.'' Anna cried in hysteria.

what the hell was going on why was she screaming about then i rolled over to find her in the corner shoulders hunched. i walked over to her and turned her around and backed up she had scratches all over her face and knives in her stomach. ''Darren don't you love me don't step back don't leave like everyone else does.'' ''I'm not just let me help you'' ''i don't want you help you did this you tried to kill me after you rejected me'' ''what i didn't why ca- oh my god i did im so sorry i didn't mean to'' ''its to late their is nothing left to live for'' ''what don't talk like that''

she pulled the knife out of her stomach and plunged it in her heart. then she dropped to the floor not breathing. ''NO ANNA PLEASE COME BACK DON'T GO I LOVE YOU I DINT MEAN TO REJECT YOU. YOUR THE PERSON I LIVE FOR YOU CANT LEAVE ME HERE NO I NEED YOU PLEASE COME BACK.'' I screamed crying . picking her body up i sat her in my lap and rocked back in forth.

''next time i tell you to come eat i bet to wont tell me to shut the hell up'' came the angels voice i never thought i would hear again. using my wolf speed i tackled her to the floor placing kiss all over her face. ''im so sorry but please never do that again you scared the shit out of me.'' i exclaimed happily. she only chuckled at that.

''how did you do that and when did i get clothes on i don't remember''

''well i scent you a nightmare only it seemed real because you didn't get up i put the clothes on you and come eat breakfast its getting cold''

''okay I'm coming but was it that serious''

''yes i want to get to know more about you''

Walking into the kitchen the food smelled so good and it was then my stomach growled.

"Darren what did you wanna be when you were little"

"Well I wanted to be a chef but I cant cook for shit and couldn't learn because I had to learn how to be beta back then"

"Must have been hard to give up your childhood"

"it was I never got to go out like the other kids and play I had to learn allot and it was boring to"

"could you make me a list of the things you always wanted to do but never got to"

"why it doesn't matter its to late for that and I'm busy with alpha things now''

''it does matter and could you please do when we get home tomorrow'' she asked given him the puppy dog eyes

''okay please stop with the eyes its like I'm under your control or something''

''really'' she exclaimed excited

''yeah its fucking weird and Anna why did you change your hair it was great before but this goes with you personality more''

'' well you have to promise not to laugh'' she said shyly

''okay promise I'm not going to laugh''

''i was watching Clifford the big red dog and like the color so i was thinking i well im part k-9 i think so i was thinking Darren has been doing allot for me i should really do something for him so i told Tristan and Kasey and they agreed and now ta DA'' she explained

Me and Anna spent the whole night getting to know each other better. we talked for hours until she fell asleep from everything.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anna P.O.V

pulling up to the pack house i knew we had to tell them everthing and i was nervous darren must have known because he gave my hand a reasuring squeeze. walking in tristan and kasey were looking at us with a smug expression. we looked at each other then back at them with confuse faces and they just smiled.

'' OH MY GOD YOU FINALLY MARKED HER WE HAVE AN ALPHA FEMALE WAIT YOU TWO DID HOW WAS IT WAS IT FUCKING MIND BLOWING'' Kasey squealed then tacked me to the floor.

Spill now i want every detail even how big and how long EVERYTHING. Tristian and Kasey said at the same time. ugh guess what they say about twins is true and tristian being gay makes it all the better. i looked at darren for help but he was to busy blushing awe how cute.

''GET THE FUCK OFF YOU FAT BITCH'' i screamed in amusement

''okay but you tell this is just to good'' tristian says

''PACK MEETING NOW'' Darren voice booms thruogh the house