Chapter 3 Three Years

this is anna body not her face i still need the perfect face for her

Chase P.O.V

Three years. Three fucking years she is died. Three years since i lost mate. Three years since me and Scott had a conversation as bestfriends. Scott sits in her old room and watch this phone but nothing happens. He only comes out when he does his job as beta.

I haven't been able to phase into my wolf since she died. I have to stay strong for the pack and what alpha can't phase. Well another alpha will becoming in two weeks. His pack is the largest and strongest of all pacts. When he gets here im going to have to pretend everything's great.

The worst thing is im going to say Sarah is my mate and luna of the pack. I mated with Sarah because she is Adri twin. Sick I know I can't even stand the bitch. But im a great actor and she wants to be alpha female.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Alpha phillips P.O.V

Three years ago I found my mate. Two years and six months she was silent. Six months ago she spoke to me for the first time. She told me she has been through alot and I know some of it. I already knew her and she knew me. She is my second mate the first one died the day I meet her from cancer. I love my second mate with all my heart. My Anna thats her nickname she wants to be called.

Two weeks from now I have to leave to help another pack. My mates old pack I would'nt be doing it if wolf council didnt request I do it. I just got her to talk again I dont want to lose her beautiful voice again. Adrianna or Anna as we like to say the latter. Now I have to tell her I wonder how she takes it.

Pulling up to the pack house im nervous as hell. Before I could even get to the door I feel something in my neck. Then everything turns black. Well fml.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Anna P.O.V

Today makes three years since the day I left. I have a new better mate and he has put up with a lot from me.

Today is the day he is coming home to tell me he is going to my old pack. How do I know well when I was dying three years ago the most powerful witch put all her power in me. She died and now I have awesome power no one knows about not even my mate.

So today is my thanks to him so im going to kidnap him. Well I call it alpha nap him.

When he pulled up to the pack house he was worried about telling me what he was to do. Awe how sweet I love him so much. So lets get this plan on the go. Before he could make it to the pack house I.stuck the needle in his neck. Then he fell well that went well. Best part I got a make over so he wont notice me.

Best plan ever time for torture my dear litte mate. He is heavy as fuck I should have done that closer to the car. Oh well so I drug him to the car and drove off. Well im the best alpha napper the pack didnt even notice. I have to do a victory dance later. 

____________________________________________________________________________________

Alpha phillips P.O.V

Waking up it was hard to see when my eyes finally adjusted to the light I realized I couldnt move. WHAT THE HELL oh wait I was kidnapped. Wow just great and im suppose to be the best alpha. This proves alot. Looking around I notice im hand cuffed to a bed. Looking down wait when the fuck did I strip into only my boxers. Who ever did this is fucking crazy. Then I hear walking and it getting closer fuck.

Why the hell does this voice sound familar. Listen better I hear talking.

''Of course I have him who else do you think can take down the big bad alpha''

Who is this I know them they have to be.

''Of course he wont know who I am I look different and hid my scent'' 

There was a pause then the voice said

''oh I will take care of him nice and slow bye he should be awake''

No dont come I need to think of a plan fuck. Im screwed they sre getting closer. The door opened and the most beautiful redhead walked in.

'' nice to see your awake sleeping beauty'' she purred

''WHAT THE FUCK I WAS KIDNAPPED BY A FUCKING GIRL'' i screamed just fucking great.NOT.

''actually it's alpha napped'' she retorted 

Why do i feel like i know her. Who the fuck i this woman. She has my wolf going crazy.