Time to Give the News

Amanda's POV
Even after all what had happened, I never thought I would get pregnant. I thought we did it safe, but this tells a different story. I'm so nervous about telling him the news.
   "Amanda, are you in here?" Atem asked before entering.
    "Yes. Yes I'm in here." I answered. Oh boy, here we go.
     "I found a pregnancy test box in the bathroom. Is there something-"
     "I'm pregnant." I blurted and then covered my mouth with my hands. Atem walked over to me and see two perfectly thick lines. His eyes opened wide, his mouth opened, his jaw basically hit the floor. I started crying and he knew what must have gone through my mind.
     "Amanda, no matter how many children we have or about to have, I want them." I looked at him with every drop of fear and he must have known what scenarios I been going through my mind, because he pulled me close to him, but not enough to kill the little one inside of me. He held me close to him and just kept me there as I cried my fears right out. Yugi and his friends came into our living room and was about to ask what happen but knew that I needed a minute.
    "I thought you didn't want kids." I said, still trying to get my fears out.
     "Of course I want kids. Here, let give you a present." Atem then kissed me in front of his friends and I pulled away embarrassed. "Don't be embarrassed. Oh, now I see why. Come here." Atem kept kissing me and tried to push him off but he ended up winning. I pulled away and put a hand on my stomach.
      "I'm happy for our family." I said smiling. Atem smiled and hugged me. He didn't leave my side even after everyone left.