Time Will Only Tell

Amanda's POV
A day has only passed, and I am now ready to tell Atem that I am ready. I think he already knows, but it's worth a shot telling him to let him know. I seen him talking to Grandpa, and I didn't want to interrupt them. I walked up behind Atem and gave him a hug and noticed that he was about to come and get me.
    "I was about to get you, babe." Atem told me.
    "I know." I reassured him.
    "I'll let you two talk." Grandpa told us.
    "What's wrong? Did something happen?" Atem asked me worried that something happened.
    "Nothing happened. I just wanted to tell you that I'm ready." I told Atem.
    "Are you sure that you are?" I nodded my head to reassure him again. Atem looked at me with lustful eyes, and started to kiss my neck greedily. I've never felt this side of Atem except for night before. He kept brushing his lower half upon me. I kept moaning louder and when I moaned loudly, he covered my mouth with his hand.
   "Let's go into our room. I don't want anyone to find out what we're up to." Atem told me as I nodded my head. Atem ended up carrying me to our room, locking the door, and laid me down on the bed. He climbed on top of me and resumed what he started. I started moaning again as Atem ran hands up my shirt. He stopped kissing my neck and removed my shirt. He noticed that I didn't wear anything underneath my shirt and looked bummed about it. But he brushed it aside and started to kiss down and took my pants off. He started to kiss me, on my lips, and he took my underwear off.
    "A-Atem..." I moaned.
    "Amanda, I don't want to hurt you."
    "I told you, I'm ready for this. And I am ready for this." I told Atem. I was truly ready for me to be taken by Atem. He took his shirt and pants off, only leaving on his boxers. He stuck two fingers in me and I screamed due to the pain. He started moving his fingers in and out and all around trying to get me use to it. As soon as he pulled his fingers out, I whined due to the lack of pleasure. He took his boxers off and positioned himself between my legs. I knew where this was going. He shoved himself inside me and started thrusting. A few minutes later, we made it to four rounds. We both were to exhausted after the fourth go round. A few days later, I had done a pregnancy test and it came back positive. I had to tell him, but how could I even tell him about this. I guess only time will tell this story and I hope it has a good ending.