RANDOM-NESS!!

HELLO!!! PEOPLE OF WATTPAD!!!

OKOK  soo like since i dont enjoy writting stories... sorry :P i was thinking a little blog or something... like to tell u guys wats on my mind and like stories i think u guys should rread and stuff that happen at school and stuff!!

ahaa

okkok sooo lets start...

ok sooo like a few weeks ago i lost one of my really good friends. i knew her for a long time.. but like heres the thing... i dont want people to pitty me cause im actually prettyy happy.. cause for the past 2 years.. she was a bleeeeeeppppp to me... and i dont like that!! like i wont take that person's crapp.. if u kno wat im saying!!

and omg!! i was late for my math tutorails!! and yes i can be a really stupid nerdy person at times... but thats not the point!! i had math tutorials.. cause im kinda doing really bad in math!! and i was late... and my teacher gave me the DEATH GLARE!!! omg it was scary as hell!! like u guys dont understand how freaky it was!! like sure.. i answer questions wrong in class.. and she does her glare... but this was to the extreme!!! it was sooo scary!!

and then she made me like do the math equation thingy on the board and i kept on dropping and breaking her chalk!!! i was sooo nervous!! it wasnt even normal!! like i was shaking!! and it was psycho!! ahah omg well i guess thats a leason to never be late for her tutorials again!!

old+women+"experienced"+old+math+teacher = my beautiful lovely math teacher! :)  *coughs many times.. and commits suicide*

and dont do that... cause THAT IS NOT THE ANSWER TO UR PROBLEMS!!!!

like imagine an old man comming to ur house... and like knocking on the door and is like with a cane and curved bak.. and is like " DONT KILL URSELF!!! ITS NOT THE ANSWER TO UR PROBLEMS!!! TALK TO SOMEONE!! FREE UR SOUL!! GET HELP!!" and at the same time like poking u with his cane!!

ahha thats pretty funny.. i gues... to me... and extremly randomm.. yupp...

soo like i'll keep u beautiful lovely internet wattpad people updated... and im thinking of actually continueing my storyy... yeah soo like let me know... umm i think i wrote like 3 parts.. soo like if i get at least 30 comments... from 30 DIFFERENT PEOPLE! i might as well continue.. ahaha cause then im gonna feel bad... and i always feel bad.. and yeahh.. but i never kno wat to say... soo yeahh...

ohh!! and dont ask me for advice!!! im really bad at that... i kinda make matters worse... which sucks...

but yeahh

ciao :)