10

“I thought I told you not to touch anything!” He yelled down the hall, then a girl with brown hair and a big goofy grin came around the corner.

“Technically I didn’t touch the vase… I tripped into it.” She shrugged and Levi glared at her, she seemed unfazed by it and rolled her eyes. She turned to me and smiled.

“Hi, I’m Reese. I’m gonna take a guess and say you’re (F/N).” I smiled at Reese and nodded.

“Knew it!” She yelled out and laughed, I couldn’t help it and laughed with her. Levi glared at both of us and I shut up, Reese however just lightly pushed him and smiled like an idiot.

“Oi, lighten up captain, I still need to know where my room is.” Her room? Levi rubbed his eyes irritably and waved her off.

“(L/N) take care of Zahn, her room is next to yours.” I nodded and walked off with Reese trailing behind me.

“So, you’re part of the squad now?” I asked, even though I already knew the answer.

“Yeah, and uh listen. I’m really sorry about what happened to your last squad… I know I can never replace them, but I still really want to be your teammate and your friend.” She smiled sweetly, I sighed and smiled back at her.

“I’d like that too.” I said to her. She smiled brightly and bounded down the hall.

“Come on! I wanna see my room!” I laughed and bounded after her, she seemed to find the room without my help easily.

“This is my room, you can take the one on the right.” My chest tightened painfully at the thought of who used to be in that room. I shook it off and put on a smile for Reese.

“Thanks (F/N), have you met the others yet?” I shook my head and she smiled excitedly.

“Come on, I’ll introduce you to them, we were all in a squad together before being reassigned here.”

“If you guys were already in a squad then why were you reassigned?” I asked confused.

“Oh… Well our squad leader didn’t make it back from the expedition.” She got a sad look on her face.

“Well how about you introduce me to the others?” I asked trying to change the subject. She smiled and grabbed onto my hand and dragged me down to the dining hall, at the table sat Mikasa, Armin, Jean, Eren and two other guys that I didn’t recognize.

“Hey guys, this is (Full/N). She’s part of squad Levi.” The two guys turned and stood up smiling. A tall dark haired guy smiled crookedly and stuck out his hand.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Zeffer Smith.” I shook his hand and stared a little at him. This kid was attractive, his hair was almost as black as Levi’s and he had bright blue eyes. He had that kind of cocky presence that made you attracted to him, but knew he was a sweetheart.

I let go of his hand and a lanky blonde shook my hand.

“I’m Kody Sanders.” He was a goofy looking kid but seemed sweet, his hair was all over the place and his nose almost dominated his face.

“So how old are you guys?” I asked curiously, they seemed a bit younger than I was.

“Oh, me and Kody are sixteen, and Zeffer’s seventeen.” Reese said cheerfully, that makes sense. I smiled at them and looked over at the others.

“Why aren’t you guys in training?” I asked raising an eyebrow at them. Jean shrugged and leaned back in his chair.

“There really wasn’t any training to do today, Erwin thought we could use a day off today.” I nodded in understanding and sat down with them.