In his eyes.....

Sebastian sighed and closed the book he was reading. Something about wizards, magic and a guy with no nose...... he liked it, but couldn't stop thinking about Jocelyn. From the first time he saw her, he'd felt some sort of connection, had an attraction towards her. At first he'd convinced himself his attraction to her was only to do with the fact that she's Fae, that it was nothing to do with feelings or desire...... 

The moment he realized his true feelings was when he was in the common room their first night at the White Rose. Jocelyn was going downstairs to get food, and he'd insisted on accompanying her. He'd felt so concerned for her and maybe just a little afraid that she might get hurt. But why had he been so concerned? Why was he so worried? Why was he...... scared? Later he'd discovered that those feelings meant something.

He found that he liked the way she held herself, confident, sure of herself... of who she was, the way she smiled, how she wasn't one to be underestimated and over all how she looked at him. He couldn't bare seeing her so distraught, he wanted to see that smile.

Sebastian got up from the bed and walked over to his door. After himself and Jocelyn had left Hugo in his office Sebastian had apologized that they couldn't do anything to help her mother, she'd whipped a stray tear from her check and said she just needed to be alone at the moment, then she'd gone ahead to her room and hadn't come out since.

He made his way across the hall to her bedroom door, but paused before knocking. What would he say? What could he say? He knocked and waited a few moments, no answer. He knocked again, this time slowly opening the door.

"Jocelyn?" He said softly. He noticed someone on the bed and saw it was Jocelyn, fast asleep.

Her hair was spread out on a pillow, her hand on an open book and her jacket hung on a bed knob. Sebastian went to close the door, but instead he walked into the room. He picked up a blanket from off the floor and spread it over her. He slipped a piece of paper into the open book, closed it and put it on her nightstand. He glanced at the cover, it was the spell book he gave her.

Sebastian left the room, closing the door softly. He was about to enter his own room when he heard a voice speak from behind him.

"How is she?" He turned to find Hugo coming own the hall.

"Sleeping" Sebastian said "this can't be easy for her, I'm still amazed she's kept it together."

"She's a strong girl" Hugo shrugged "even so, she'll need to learn to protect herself. Did you give her the book?"

 "Yes, she was reading it."

Hugo nodded "It'll help."

Sebastian was about to say something but was cut off by the sound of scuffling and boots of a window still.... coming from Jocelyn's room.

He burst through Jocelyn's door into the room and saw a glimpsed of Jocelyn climbing out the window. The book on the nightstand was gone, as was her jacket and bag. Sebastian ran over to the window and looked down to see her running down the fire escape.

"JOCELYN!" Sebastian shouted to her, but she didn't even look back.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello!

So this chapter was from Sebastians point of veiw. If like this I can do more of these in the future! If you did theen please vote and comment!!!

<3 Sazninjacookie