Light or Dark?

Jocelyn walked towards the werewolf boy. He smiled as she came over, showing perfect white teeth. She reached him and returned his smile.

"Hi" she said, the boy just smiled.

She frowned, just in time to notice the Dark Fae mark on the side of his neck. She turned to run, but he grabbed her wrist. His strength was unbelievable, any tighter and the boy would have broken her hand. Jocelyn tried to take back her wrist but the boy pulled her towards him and she felt a clawed hand take hold of the back of her neck. The claws just piercing her skin, making her neck sting.

"Don't move" a voice hissed in her ear "or I'll rip your throat out."

Jocelyn had her back to him, he was still holding her wrist down by her side "how did you get in? You're Dark Fae." she asked without turning around.

"You'd be surprised at how much a small bribe can pay off." he hissed in her ear again.

"Apparently" the claws on her neck dug in a little more and she winced at the pain.

"Don't talk smart with me, now move, towards the door." he nudged her forward. She started walking through the crowd towards the big silver door.

As they approached and were about to exit, the werewolf boy released her and put an arm around her shoulder. Making it look as if nothing was wrong. As they walked through the door and were just about to walk straight past the bouncer, Jocelyn noticed for the first time, the sheathed dagger on the bouncer's belt.

She reached for it, grabbed the hilt and pulled it free from it's sheath. She slashed across the werewolf boy's side, he grunted and flinched away from her. The bouncer ran over and Jocelyn handed him his dagger, the bouncer took it and lifted the werewolf boy off the ground by the collar of his shirt.

"This one bothering you?" he asked Jocelyn, nudging his head towards the werewolf boy.

"If you call kidnapping bothering" she said sarcastically "then yes he is."

The werewolf boy tried to thrash out with his claws, but the bouncer just dropped him and jabbed him in the nose. The boy cried out, and took his hand away from his face reveal the nose bleeding. The bouncer grabbed his bicep, and pulled him to his feet as Hugo poked his head out of the doorway.

"Everything ok?" he asked.

"Dark Fae, troublemaker." The bouncer replied

"And how exactly did he get in?"

"Uh.... well sir-"

Hugo waved away the answer "never mind, Jocelyn my dear are you alright?"

"Yes thanks to your bouncer." She got a faint smile from the bouncer, grateful that she put in a good word for him.

Hugo stepped out into the alley and gestured to the bouncer "bring him this way to my office, Jocelyn could you retrieve Sebastian from upstairs and meet us there?"

"Sure" Jocelyn ran back inside and up the stairs at the back of the club. Sebastian wasn't in the common room anymore, so she walked down the hallway and knocked twice on the door of his room. The door opened revealing a messy haired Sebastian, he must have been sleeping.

"Hi" she said almost awkwardly, it took all of her self control to not laugh at his hair "Hugo wanted us to meet him in his office."

"Ok why? Is something wrong?"

"Uh, there was an accident, but I'll explain when we get there." She turned to walk away and Sebastian caught her shoulder and held her there.

"What happened?"

Damn it.Jocelyn thought. She turned around.

"I'll explain when we get to Hugo's office, we should probably go-"

Sebastian opened the door wider and stepped aside "Lets heal those wounds first." He gestured for her to enter.

The first thing Jocelyn realized was that lying around Sebastian's room here and there, were weapons and various novels. In the left top hand corner a sword sheathed in black leather leaned against the wall, at the foot of the bed there were two small piles of books and on the nightstand were three daggers.

Sebastian lead her to the bathroom and washed the scratches with a cloth and applied a stick-on bandage "Done" he said "now lets go meet Hugo."

Sebastian lead the way outside the club, past the bouncer and up a fire escape on the side of the building, to another steel door. When they entered Jocelyn saw red walls, wooden floor, a large desk with a leather chair behind it and off to the side of the room was another chair in which the werewolf boy was sitting in. They seemed to have entered in the middle of the interrogation.

"Who paid you the abduct Miss Rose?" Hugo asked in his serious voice.

The boy just smirked "someone with deep pockets"

Hugo sighed and asked again "Who sent you, and I want an appropriate answer."

The boy's smirk grew and Hugo waved his hand in a gestured and the boy straightened, his smirk vanished and his eye colour changed from a grey to a gold.

The sign of a charm being performed. Jocelyn thought.

Hugo kept his arm outstretched "Who sent you?"

In a whispering voice that wasn't his the boy replied "Drake Pale" Hugo seemed to be using an honesty charm.

"Why?"

"All part of the plan."

"What plan?"

"Transferring young Light Fae to Dark Fae, it can only work on the young ones."

"That's impossible, there's no way..." Hugo was both intrigued and confused.

The boy shook his head "The Dark has found a way............. He has found a way."

Hugo was sweating and his arm had dipped lower as the moments went on. Finally he gave up and released the charm from the boy, who slumped unconscious in the chair.

"Well" Hugo said, clearly exhausted "how about that?"

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers!

I hope you liked this chapter, and how about that plot twist huh? did u see that coming?

Please vote and make sure to comment first if you would like a chapter dedicated to you!

Thanks

<3 Sazninjacookie

Her Coloured BloodstreamOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara