The White Rose Night Club

Jocelyn took Sebastian's outstretched hand and was helped to her feet. They started running towards the street, Jocelyn scooping up her fallen bookbag along the way and slinging it over one shoulder. She had to almost sprint to keep up with Sebastian's pace although it seemed he was only speed walking. Every now and then, as they made their way through the city he would glance behind him, to make sure she was still following and keeping up.

It was strange, Sebastian seemed only a year or two older then her, yet she had a feeling he worked for the Fae Court. She had only ever been to the Fairfolk Council Hall once, when she was eight years old, her mum had taken her. At the age of eight, a Fae child's parents have to register their child with the Fae Court, to confirm they are a member of the Fae community and will obey and respect the laws and wishes of both the Fae Court and the Human one. Although there had been rumours of the Fae Court training young Fae kids to serve and fight for the Fae community.

But they're just myths. Jocelyn thought.

If he did work for the Court, then maybe.... just maybe she could trust him. The Fae community wasn't perfect, some Fae have turned Dark and rebel against the Court, some have become Light Fae and serve or are governed by the Court, others have become stuck in the middle and are neither Light nor Dark Fae. But they will have to choose a side eventually. Jocelyn decided to know what she was getting into and ask some questions.

They turned a corner into another alley that backed onto a night club, the both of them slowed to a well paced walk.

"Where are we going?" Jocelyn kept her voice quite as they neared other civilians.

"Somewhere safe." He took her arm and gently steered her towards a large grey door in the side of the building to their left, above it written in neon letters was the name of the club  'The White Rose'. At the door stood a tall  and muscular man with olive skin, a bald head and bright green eyes, tattooed on one of his biceps was a white rose curled around a sword, the symbol of the Light Fae.

Sebastian walked up to the man and pulled down the collar of his shirt, revealing a smaller version of the same symbol on his collar bone. The man nodded to him and looked quizzically at Jocelyn. Sebastian turned to the man "She's with me."

The man raised and eyebrow at him. 

"It's okay" Jocelyn said and turned around.

She lifted the back of her shirt to him, revealing the Light Fae symbol on the small of her back. About twelve months after her mum had registered her with the Light Fae the symbol had appeared there. The man stepped aside and Jocelyn pulled her shirt back down and followed Sebastian inside.

Inside, loud dubstep music played, lights bounced of the walls and a mass of people danced close to the stage. At the back of the club it was better lit, tables were placed here and there and a bar lined the back wall. Jocelyn and Sebastian stopped and Sebastian lead her to a quiet corner.

"We'll be meeting someone here." He told her "This is a Light Fae night club, a place where we don't need to hide what we are, whether you're a Werewolf Fae or a Fariy Fae like you and I, as long as you're a Light Fae you're welcome here."

"I've heard of places like this but I've never seen one."

"Well threes a first time for everything, you'll be safe here.'

"Who are we meeting?"

"The owner, Hugo Blade he's a warlock. He has a tendency to harbour Fae seeking Sanctuary, at the moment that would be us."

Before Jocelyn could ask any other questions, a man walked up to them. The man was tall and muscular, with bright purple spiky hair, electric blue eyes and tanned skin. He wore dark jeans and a blue sequin singlet. Jocelyn knew who he was immediately, Hugo Blade. She had heard that Warlocks were known for their style as well as their power.

"Sebastian." Hugo greeted with limited enthusiasm "didn't realize you'd be back so soon.'' He noticed Jocelyn and his expression warmed "and who is this? Someone special maybe?"  

Sebastian rolled his eyes "This is Jocelyn she's fairfolk and in need of Sanctuary, as do I."

Hugo took Jocelyn's hand and winked at her "Anything for a lady-friend of Sebastian's, if you'd both follow me." He let go of Jocelyn's hand and turned on his heels.

 Sebastian sped up his pace to match Hugo's and walked beside him with Jocelyn trailing behind "She's not my 'lady-friend' I've been assigned to protect her."

"Of course, Of course!" Hugo teased "what ever you say."

Hugo lead them through a door and up a set of stairs at the back of the club, up to a second level. From the stairs the second floor opened into small common room, filled with sofa's and chairs that other hallways branched off. Each hallway was filled with doors leading to what Jocelyn assumed were bedrooms. The walls were red wall paper and the doors were cream, the carpet on the other hand looked as if it used to be white, now more of a bone colour.

Hugo stopped walking and gestured to the doors on one side of the hallway and one door on the other "These rooms are free, you can claim Sanctuary here, all the rooms have bathrooms exetera, you can get food from downstairs feel free to spend time in the club as long as you don't cause trouble... well enjoy your stay, I'll be downstairs if you need me."

Hugo brushed past them and headed back towards the music.

"Well" Sebastian said to her "pick a room you'll be safe here tonight." 

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi readers!

Thanks for reading and if you like this chapter please vote! I've had lots of good feedback so thank you, and if I make any spelling mistakes in any of the chapters PLEASE tell me, I beg you! Seriously I don't mind.

By the way this chapter is dedicated to zara1700: One of my best friends and great writer! check out her stories, my personal favourite is Cammie!

If you would like a chapter dedicated to you then be sure to comment first!

Thanks

<3 Sazninjacookie