Camila

Austins PoV: today I'm supposed to be meeting fith harmony at the beach i can't wait , I love seeing hot camilla cabello even though I can't pronounce her name.I thought to myself I better have something which will show my muscles,I wore a white tank top and red jeans with a snap back.
Camilla PoV: oh no I better hurry up I bet austin might be waiting, I have a huge crush on austin. Everytime I look at him I laugh or blush and whenever he touches my cheek it make me blush even more.Yesterday me and Austin had a staring contest it went on for 1 hour it was almost like austin liked me.I love Austins hazel eyes they Give me fast heart rates.When I first saw Austin I thought he looked kinda cute,once when he was sleeping I drew a heart on his belly with the initials a and c for my name and his name.He noticed when he was at a concert and when he showed his abs at a concert you could see the heart.His fans got so happy that They thought Austin was showing them some love.Austin knew it was me after,he kinda stared at me in a cute way after he finished performing.
Austins PoV : I really wonder what my dream girl is doing right now hmmm!! I was finally ready so I drove my car to the beach and I saw Fith harmony there.
When fith harmony and I arrived at the beach we had a water fight.Also Zach,Robert and Alex were here at the beach so the water fight was boys and girls.Alex shot camila and she pretended she fell.So when she fell I saved her,she said "oh Austin thanks for catching me"
I said " Camila I have something to tell you"
I took her in this park where their was no one. After I grabbed her waist and put my arm around Camila and said " this will make up just look into my eyes they,ll tell u"
Camila stared into My eyes and we both began moving closer and
Closer until our lips touched, it was Camila's first kiss.Alex saw Me makin a move on Camila,but he didn't say anything.
Camila grabbed my hand and said " I wanted to tell u soon but I couldn't help blushing,smiling or laughing everytime I saw your hot face"
I said " what is it you wanna tell me if its kissing ..... Then.. kiss me go ahead"
Camilla says " yeh but.."
Before she could say something i kissed her at 'but'.
Camila said
"Austin iiiiii...... like you as soon as I saw you I was like your cute"
It was getting dark so the crew left Camilla told her band about her me crushing on her,which was cute.The next day Fith Harmony had an interview .
The next day:
Camilas PoV:
The man said " which 1 of u are dating mahone."
The group stared at me and then i raised my hand and said me.After that it was everywhere Camila was happy everyone knows they're an item but what will happen!
When my interview was over I went Austin's house and i was in his room.I sat on Austins bed then so did austin.Austin grabbed my hand and held it I said " can i have
A hug I'm cold".
Austin gave me a hug,Austin gave me a ring and he said
" Will you marry...."
"Jokes Camila were too young"
So I said " if we still had feelings when we were older I wouldn't mind as you are sweet also your so funny ha ha ha!"
I said " Hey Austin your mahomies are angry so take a selfie to cheer them up"
"Hmmm we are here together so as my girlfriend in the pic just kiss my hand"I kisses Austin's hand. I looked at austins shirt and lifted it up.You could see his abs and because I had a bow pen i wrote on his stomach Saying " I love you austin From Camila XOXOXO"
I took a photo and posted it on Instagram and Twitter.
The harmonizers and mahomies weren't happy we were an item now.They wanted Austin to have chemistry with Becky G. I accidentally fell and Austin slipped off the bed and fell on me.He gave me a kiss on my nose and said "I love you!!" I said the same.Austin and I were watching a movie together in the middle we kept kissing and holding hands.Austin kept taking pictures and posting of his date with Me.When the film finished austin had a surprise planned for me.Austin grabbed my hand and rushed me outside a hall.He said "look up" he put my chin up . I saw fireworks and it said CamAustin and it said Camilla+Austin=Love.I hugged Austin and made a video of the fireworks and posted it on Instagram and Youtube.When the fireworks were over,Austin took me inside this hall.It was called "The CamAustin Party"
I can't believe how romantic Austin is. I had a crush on him before I went on the X factor I've been a Mahomie since the beginning but I didn't tell anyone.i need to tell my harmonisers how cute and how romantic he is then they might stop their fan base war thing.I hope I stay with Austin forever.Everyone keeps saying I'm dating Austin for fame but that's not true i liked him ages ago when he was on YouTube his eyes sparkled.I actually had a huge crush on him I hated the way Becky G tried kissing and stealing him but I've got him now I'm so happy!!
Austin PoV: well I really hope Camila liked it I grabbed her hand and kissed it. I said to Camila " hey can I have a hug I'm really cold" I'm going to show my bae the Camstin Party.
Camila giggled away it was cute she was blushing too.

Read more in chapter 2
If ur reading this now and have read this book before well I'm just like editing words that don't make sense and wrong povs.
So please vote and read.
Comment if u want 😍😅It😘 takes ages writing a book😅