chapter 12

Jasmine's pov

I woke up in a what seems to be a cell. standing up i try to recall the events that happened yesterday. oh ya.i was supposed to be on a business trip with Xavier. but i can't remember what happened after i got off the plane. i forgot i don't even know what state I'm in. stupid Xavier always wanting things to be a surprise. i was pulled out of my thoughts when the cell door opened.

" get out, alpha crane wants you" an unfamiliar voice said.  he gestured for me to follow him.

As we walked a couldn't help but wonder who this Alpha is u mean I've only known about were wolves for a couple of day's but still I know alphas are very powerful.we entered a dark room with the only source of light coming from the moon.

"Vedetta it's nice to see you awake." A familiar voice said.

"my name is jasmine and what do you want from me."  i asked curiosity getting the better of me.

" oh darling she didn't tell you did she?" he asked. tell me what? who is she? yet again i find my self in another confused state.

" what are you talking about." 

" i think you better take a seat, vedetta." i wanted to protest but i still wanted answers so i sat down and let him tell my a story.

" OK so....."

                             Xavier's POV

after i got knocked out at the airport i woke up in my bedroom only to find what looked like a note saying that some girl named vedetta was missing i didn't realize what it meant until i re read the not.

                              dear, alpha

by now you must have noticed vedetta is missing. or should i say "jasmine" to you people. don't worry she'll be back but i can't guarantee that she will stay. you see I'm going to tell her the real reason she has come on this earth. we should both know because were both her mates. if you don't know you'll find out really soon. and not only that.

                                                                                                                        amare,

                                                                                                                                       vedetta's mate

those where the words i wish i had never read....

A/N: confusing chapter is it not. but i hope you enjoyed it. i know my chapters are short but thats only because i don't like long chapters.  p.s AMARE means love in Italian.  please if you have any ideas on this book feel free to comment or message me. oh and from now on I'm doing shout outs to whoever inspired me to right this chapter.

SHOUT OUTS:

Kitten0000

please do follow her she's cool and fun. also read her book. its