chapter 9

Xavier's POV

As soon as my coffee spilled on her my wolf took over I tried to fight him off but it was too late he already had control. I was afraid that he would do something we would both regret.

I could tell jasmine was trying to get me off but my wolf wouldn't allow it. soon enough jasmine gave in and started kissing xander back. ( xander is the name of his wolf ). the kiss started to get heated and I loved it.  I felt xander unbotton her top. so I decided to take over. I started to feel her smooth tan stomach. this felt so right I was never going to let her go.

                Jamine's POV

His lips left mine to trail down my neck. he had my hands pinned up against the wall. he found my sweet spot and suckled on it. I found my self moaning to his every touch. his lips came back up to mine. he bit my lip asking for entrance but I denied. He pulled away from the kiss and looked me in the eye.

" I suggest you open those sweet lips of yours or your going to regret it princess." he growled out before he smashed our lips back together. this time when he bit my lip I gave him access to my mouth. I tried to fight for dominance but he beat me. why did I even try. our tongue started to move in sync.

I felt his hands go under my skirt he kept moving until he got to my panties which I bet was already so wet. he started to rub my cl*t but then stopped.

" we'll continue this later. " he whispered before he left me in the room flustered.

*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-

I've been waiting for Xavier for an hour now because I didn't know what to do he was my boss he was suppose to tell me what to do but he didn't give me directions before he left.  I decided to get up and take my top off to clean it a little more. i finshed cleaning my top and hung it up.  now I was standing around in a laced bra and a skirt. what a great look for me. note the sarcasm.

its been an hour and a half and he still wasn't back it was getting dark. all I could think was I was all alone again.  after that thought Xavier came in. I ran to hug him like a kid the hasn't his parents for days. to my surprise he hugged me back but tighter. it was then that I relizied I was only in a bra and a skirt. I pulled away from him and looked him in the eyes.

" miss me princess? " he questioned. I rolled my eyes.  we stared at each other for a little bit. then I notice his eyes look down at my abnormally large breast.  I walked away from him and towards my  blouse and blazer.

" i'm sorry about this morning it was an accident. "

" don't worry about it but you owe me."

" ok. i'll by you another coffee." I say

" no I don't want that."

" what exactly do you want from me Mr. Kingston "

" I want to take you to dinner. " was he asking me out or was he joking with me.

" If this is a joke I suggest you stop right now be-" I was cut off buy Xaviers sweet plum lips connecting with mine.

"STOP!  please. " I put my top on and held my mk bag. and started to walk out.   I walked towards the elevator. as my mind kept going back to what just happened I Couldn't help but think he was just using me.

when I got in my car I rembered what had happened yesterday. Xavier said something about me being his mate i'm going to have to angie and ask her to explain the whole thing again.

As soon as I got in the house I called  Angie and asked her to explain what was happening yesterday. We were on the phone for hours having her answer all and I mean all of my questions. By the time we were done it was 6 pm. So instead of just staying at home and doing nothing I decided to go to a club with Angie and Jack.

I dressed in black leather pants, a red v neck line shirt with a heart drawn in black ink on it. And room room it all off I put on a black Leather jacket. After getting dressed I realized that my mom was suppose to be here. But I can't find her any where. I left that alone for now and went to the  club to have fun with my friends.

—------------------------------------—

authors note ~ Hey everyone I started updating again thanks to all the support I got from everyone. My updates are going to be slower now cuz I have classes. But I'll try and be fast with the updates. Again Thanks for all the support.