chapter 11

Unknown POV

vedetta is suppose to get of the plane in an hour. hopefully everything will go according to plan. as soon vedetta arrives the plan will se-

"sir her plane has arrived." my beta Kyle said interrupting my train of thought.

"what are you waiting for,set the plan in motion." I all but yelled. i didn't know what vedetta is doing here but i just wanted her here after all she is my mate.

jasmines POV

i was just about to step out of the plane when Xavier wrapped his hand around my waist. i can't say i found it uncomfortable because i didn't feel anything by it. i can't help feeling that this "business" trip is a bad idea. to top that off Xavier won't tell me where we're going. i don't even know what state I'm in.

"babe are you alright." Xavier asks. shaking out of my thought i turn to look at him.

"yea i'm fine" i say getting out of his grasp to get my suit cases.  i felt a hand go around my waist but it wasn't the warmth of Xavier. this felt cold. in fact sinister.

" you didn't think you can get away from me that easily.....vedetta" a deep low voice whispered. who is vedetta? what is he talking about? where is Xavier in all of this?

i'm so confused

that was my last thought before i passed out on the floor.

A/N: hey everyone. i know its been a long time since i updated i still haven't been feeling very well. but this was the best i could do. i know this chapter is very short. but again im not feeling well. hope you enjoyed this chapter, and look i even added 2 new characters. your welcome.

stay beautiful.