chapter 7

As soon as I saw mr.kingston walk in I started to freak out. knowing angie when she would have said something embarrassing like so your the guy jasmine made out with.

" angelina can I talk to you for a sec." I say while pulling angie to the side

" whats up." she asks as if nothing is wrong.

" I'll tell you whats up my boss is in my house. "

"calm down and just make dinner. I got the rest. and who knows you might woo him with your cooking skills." she says.

" okay but you better not embarrass me."

" don't worry " she was just too care free.

I walked into my kitchen and started making dinner. I brought out the pots and pans that I need. I was going to make spaghetti and meatballs.the spaghetti. was boiling so was the sauce. I made my sauce from scratch so it took a while. I always fried my meatballs before dipping it in the sauce it always taste better that way. I was almost finished with dinner when I heard my name being called I think it was my mom.

" jasmine come in here" she says. I walk in to the living room only to find angie and jack gone. i already know what they are doing.

" jasmine this fine gentleman over here tells me that he is your boss." oh god don't remind me.

" yes he is." I say looking at mr. kingston I still don't know his first name.

" hello jasmine." he greets his voice sent chills down my spine.

I almost forgot about dinner. I excused my self and went back to it. I was bending over to get the garlic bread out of the oven when a hand wrapped around my waist. feeling the sparks that erupted through my body I knew it was him. I close the oven after getting the bread out. he was still holding on to me. he slowly started to kiss my neck. and man did it feel good but I couldn't let him know that. I bit my lips trying to surpress a moan. I guess he could tell what I was trying to do so he let out a chuckle.

I turned around to face him.

" can you let me go im trying to set the table." I said my voice growing softer with each of the words I say.

" I quite like this position " he say his voice husky"

I pushed him away and start to set the table. he watched my every move.when I was done I put the extra food on the table. and started to make a salad with him still watching me. after I finished everything.i called every one into the dining room to eat.

" angie go wash your hands. you to jack." we all know that yall was doing the nasty." I say.

" how did you know." she asks.

" the real question is how didn't I know I could hear you moans and screams from down here." I joked. she started to turn red. they both washed there hands and came into the dining room to eat. everything was silent until my mom decided to break the silence.

" so how do you two know each other" mom asked directing the question at jack and angie.

" well you see angie is my mate" jack said. I look at him trying to remember where that mate situation came up. oh ya mother mentioned it when she revealed her not being my real mom. I noticed angie elbowed jack on his side.

I stopped eating and looked at angie

" angie....what does he mean by mate." I ask my voice calm but could clearly tell I was angered by angie.

" oh..nothing." she says nervously

" oh its something if your hiding it from me. now I won't ask you again what does he mean." I say.

" you know what how about we finish dinner then I can tell you. " she says looking at my mom. I think she was trying to tell me that my mom couldn't be in the room when we spoke. I just nodded and smiled.

after dinner my mom went up stairs in my room to sleep.the only people in the living room now Xavier, angie,jack,and I. I just learned that mr. kingstons first name is Xavier.

" can you tell me what he meant. and also what my mom meant by alpha king and queen. " after I said that they all looked at me with such respect.

" okay so you know how im a witch well jack over here is a werewolf." she says and I look at him in disbelief.he looked perfectly human to me. but I just nodded for her to continue.

" well a mate is what you humans call soul mates it the person you are destined to be with for the res of your life.and thats what me and jack are." she finishes.

" is that all because I want a full explaination right now because if I have to bring this up again cause you didn't tell me everything I will personally rip your heart out." I say

"oh alright. fine but you have to swear not to tell anyone." I just nodded

" so there is this thing called a pack....its basically a group of werewolfs.there are alphas lunas and betas." I shake my head in understanding.

" so what was my mom talking about when she said i was the alpha kings daughter. " with that jack bowed his head in respect which got me confused.

" okay there is this legend that the moon goddess created the alpha king and queen as a way for her to communicate to all werewolves. years later the queen had a daughter named jasmine. jasmine was supposed to be more powerful than the moon goddess her self. but as soon as other werewolves found out they wanted to take jasmine away so they could use her power for themselves. jasmines power could be used for the light or for the darkness. so the alpha king did the only thing that could keep jasmine out of danger he stripped her of her powers and gave her to a human couple." I was in shock I can't believe what I was hearing. I was glad I found out the truth but also confused I didn't know what to do.

"oh and one more thing." Xavier says

" ya what is it." I say turning towards him.

" well my name is xavier and you are my mate." he states.

" I'm your what. then what type of mythical creature are you. "

" I'm a werewolf. " he chuckled at my reaction.

" well thats nice....but I think I need to make an appointment with my therapist." I say I think im going crazy.

"jasmine we are serious. we wouldn't be telling you if we weren't " angie says.

" I know I believe you but this os alot to take in.how about I go to sleep and we will talk tommorrow.

"alright " angie said and walked out with jack it was just me and xavier

I was about to walk him out when he grabbed my waist and pushed me into the wall. he kissed. my neck making me let out a short moan. before I knew it he attached my lips. we were like this for at least ten minutes. before we broke apart both of us breathing heavily.

" goodnight jasmine sweet dreams." he says giving me a peck on the lips before leaving.

I had to sleep in the guest room because my mother was in my room. all I could think about was xavier and him being my mate. I like the sound of that.

A:N HEY GUYS HOW DID YOU LIKE THE CHAPTER! JASMINE FINALLY GETS TO KNOW WHO XAVIER IS AND WHO SHE IS! I LOVED WRITING THIS CHAPTER!

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!

             ~stay beautiful~