chapter 1

A/N: hey everyone this is the first book I am going to publish so if you could keep the criticism down that would be great. enjoy.  oh and the person on the cover is not the guy in the story

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

chapter 1 jasmines POV

I sat at my cubical until I heard the intercom go off . I jumped in surprise. I listen to see what was going on I hear the most high pitch voice yelling my name over the intercom.

.

" jasmine I need you in my office NOW ! " charlotte screams over the intercom. charlotte is my manager she disrespects everyone she thinks that's not as good as her. standing up in a fast motion afraid that if I wasn't in her office that very second I would be in trouble. although i had a feeling that i already was. I walked down to her office and knocked.

" come in " I heard charlotte say. opening the door i walk in.

" you wanted to see me ma'am " I say

" yes I did. your fired. pack your things and go." she says in a mono toned voice. I stare at her like she's lost her mind

"w-w-w-w-what do you mean I'm fired." I shuttered out.

" I mean your fired. you see you head of our fashion fitting department in this company and...um.... well your not so fitting. but don't worry I bet their is another job for girls your size." she said in a cruel voice but ended with a sweet smile.

" are you firing me because of my weight." I asked just to make sure but I already knew the answer

" yup pretty much. now pack up your things and leave ." I tried to blink back tears that hadn't already fallen. I started to turn around and walk back to my cubical which really Isn't my cubical anymore. I packed all my stuff and started to leave without another word. I entered the elevator and that's when the tears broke out. I still couldn't believe I lost this job over my weight. this job helped me pay my rent and it helped me put food on the table so right now I have nothing. I kept sobbing all the way home.

*************************************************************************************************************

as soon as my feet were inside the house I dropped my things and called the person I new would comfort me. my best friend Angelina. I hear the phone start to ring.

RING

RING

RING

" Hello this is Angelina speaking how can I help you " as soon as I heard angie's voice I broke into sobs again.

"angie, I.......I.....I need you over p...p...please." I say in between sobs.

" I'll be there in a sec." was her response before she hung up.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N: Hey hope youenjoyed this chapter. there is a picture of jasmine on the side

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW