chapter 8

I woke up with a smile on my face. getting up I walked towards the bathroom to take a shower.  after putting on a pencil skirt with a blouse and a blazer and 6 inch heels to match. I walked out of the house to my car to go pick up  mr. kingstons coffee. I stopped at starbucks and got two pumpkin spiced lattès. I figured I was going to need one for today.

  I arrived at kingstons inc. i was so nervous to face mr.kingston I was practically shaking. I got out oh my car and walked into the building and gave the security my card that has my I.D. on it. deciding to skip the secretary I walked stright to the elevators.

  I got out of the elvator and walked to mr kingstons office with his coffee. I slowly knocked on the door.

" come in" his deep muscular voice said. I walked in.

" good morning sir. " I say while putting my coffee down with his coffee still in my hand along with my black M.K. bag. ( a/n: fyi that stands for mary kay.)

" you know you can call me Xavier right." he questioned.

" I do now." I mumble while trying to get mr. kingston's coffee out of the coffee holder,  but instead I ended up spilling it all over my white blouse and blue blazer. damn it I picked a bad day to where white. I took off my blazer totally forgetting Xavier was even in the room. as soon as my blazer came off a button from my blouse came out leaving my boobs open for xavier to see. damn it. I apologized for messing up his coffe but he didn't say anything he just kept watching my every move. so I decided that this was way too awkward and started to leave. but in one swift movement Xavier had me up against the wall.

" where do you think your going. I do believe you owe me for that coffee." he whispers in my ears seductively. before I could even reply his soft pink lips connected with mine.

^º^º^º^º^°^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º^º

A/N: HEY everyone I decided to take my book off hold. I know this chapter was short but don't worry  i'll try and make the chapter long. in the next chapter there will be sexual part so if you want to you can skip it you won't miss any thing important. sorry for any mistake. oh and don't forget to

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!

FOLLOW!!!

SHARE!!