CHAPTER 4

• Dedicated to fayth elizbeth hall

today is the day that go for the interview at Kingston Inc. im very nervous and im not even dressed yet. I looked at the time and found that it was 11:15. I quickly ran into the bathroom an took a shower when I came out it was 11:24. quickly going through the close I bought yesterday and the day before. I found a black pencil skirt and a all black top with zebra print on it. it also had

a V-neck line. to finish it of I added my black pumps. quickly grabbed my purse and my keys and head to my car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

i got to the buildin really fast. it was 11:50. i slowly walked toward the respsionist desk. the resptionist didn't even give me a glance.

" excuse me, can you direct me to Mr.kingstons office. " i say getting annoyed at the fact that she didn't respond.

" I'll show you to his office." another voice said. i turned around to find the most beautiful face that i have ever seen.

He had a very strong jaw, brownish blondish silky hair that makes me want to run my hands through it. And his eyes were a chocolate brown, i just never wanted to stop looking at him. he looked about 6'5. where he toward over my 5'4 figure. He had a black suit on that fitted him well and showed a lot of muscles. I also noticed that he was caring a suit case, he looked like a very important man. it was at this moment that i realized that i was staring at him. or in other words checking him out .

" oh....um thanks" I say and walk behind him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Xavier's POV~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

walking into my building and smelt the most exotic scent. It was a mixture of vanilla and almond. the smell was absolutely intoxicating. I kept sniffing the air to find out what beautiful creature had such an intoxicating smell. turning around I found the most beautiful woman I have ever see. And trust me I have seen a lot of women. she had curves all in the right places, her breast are the largest I have ever seen. Then it hit me. the reason why her scent was so intoxicating.

' MATE!!!!!!!! ' My wolf screamed.

I realized that she was asking a question to the receptionist, but she wouldn't respond.

" excuse me, can you direct me to Mr. Kingston's office" my mate asked. but the receptionist didn't even give her a glance, so I decided to respond for her.

" I'll take you to his office. " I say hoping she would agree. as soon as those words left my lips the receptionist finally looked up.

" oh...um..thanks." my beautiful mate said in her angelic voice. with that we made our way to the elevators.

" so what's your name" I asked. for a while she just stared at me.

" ummm......Jasmine......Jasmine Greene." I sighed in content. jasmine was a beautiful name.

" Jasmine....is that so. well that's a beautiful name for a beautiful woman." I replied. telling the truth. the bells to the elevators rang telling us that we have reached our floor. I left her without saying another word.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jasmine's POV

after the man said those words i felt a warm tingy feeling in me. Imade my way to the secretary's desk.

"excuse me but can you point me in the direction of Mr.Kingston's office." I say in a polite tone. the secretary looked up at me and smiled. she was beautiful no dought. she had beautiful long brown hair and full red lips. with a slim body.

" yes, of course just take a right and head straight. its the door to your right....let me guess your his knew PA. [ A/N just in case you don't know what PA stands for its personal assistant]"

"yeah..my name is Jasmine Greene."

" well Jasmine my name is Jessica. I hope you get the job." she said

" thanks I do too." walking away from her I made my way to Mr. Kingston's office. knocking on the door I heard a low growl before someone said to come in. although the voice sounded familiar I decided to ignore it. I opened the door and came face to face with the stranger from the elevator.

A/N I am SOOOOOOO SORRY that I haven't been updating. I have been sooo busy. I was in the hospital last couple weeks ago and I wasn't feeling well. but thanks for all the support.

remember to do the following:

VOTE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

COMMENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

FOLLOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!