chapter 10

JASMINE'S POV

    After going to the club yesterday I had the worse hang over. I didn't even remember coming home or even who brought me home. the only thing I know right now is that i have to get to work. it took me a few moments to realize  that i still needed to get to work. jumping out of the bed I ran as fast as i could to the bathroom. it then dawned on me that i didn't even know what the time was, i could have been hours late or very early. i didn't think about that until I got into the shower. try as i might i could not remember the events from last night. but there was one thing i do remember the person that took me home was a guy. i probably said some really embarrassing words. And OH MY GOD did he carry me up to my room. I probably killed him. with that thought in mind i stopped the shower put on a robe and went looking for the man i may or may not have killed. but just in case i grabbed a bat that i kept in my room. you never know.

      I crept down the stairs watching my steps so i wouldn't trip and fall. it was then that i heard two people taking.

" do you think she knows."  a familiar voice says. i got it its Angie's voice.

" no, but don't you find it strange that the king and queen would just hand there daughter over to some strange human. and besides when her mother was telling the story i could sense she was lying. and why did she just leave the next day."   a very deep husky voice said.  i could tell that voice anywhere Xavier here. god  why does that me happy. any ways what are they talking about. was it my mother.

" And how did she know i was a witch. surely jazz didn't tell her. her scent was different " Angie said.

" what ever is going on i'll- " Xavier was cut off by the creaking sound. i looked behind me thinking someone was there but i realized i was my fat butt that made that sound. i walked down casually like i wasn't eavesdropping.

                                                                 XAVIER'S POV

"good morning" my beautiful mate said. she came in with a bat in her hand and a silk wet robe. i tried so hard to hold my wolf back. realizing that i wasn't going to win this i signaled for angie to leave. as soon as she left i stalked over jasmine a grabbed her by the waist. she was turned around staring into a coffee mug. my guess is that i startled her.

" Xavier what are you doing" she asks. after getting over the shock. a smile crept on my face as soon as she called me by my first name. I turned her around and smashed my lips on hers. i was even mor happy when my mate kissed me back with just as much Passion as i had kissed her with.once we broke apart i looked into her now golden colored eyes.

" does this mean i don't have to go to work." she asks me.

" no." i replied she pouted. " but im going on a buiness trip and i'm going to need my assistant there, so your going to have to come with me."  i say. her eyes brightened at this.

" well what if i don't want to."

" well kitten even a blind man can see you want to go with me. and besides you have no choice if you what to get payed." she pouted. i swear the more she does that the cuter she gets.

" ok fine. i'll start packing." with that she ran up stairs with her hips swaying sid to side.

      A/N: hey everyone i know it took me a long time to update that was because im sick. but i updated now. hope you enjoyed this chapter.