CHAPTER 5

Xavier's POV

seeing jasmine walking into my office brought a smile to my face. she came in and sat on the chair in front of me.

" Are you here for the PA position. " I asked looking her straight in the eyes.

" yes sir.....this my file."she says giving me her file with her resimay in it. I looked it over it says her that she is 23 and that she went to college at the age of 17. she must be really smart to go to college at that age. the only thing that was going through my mind is how beautiful my mate really was.

"so jasmine, where are u from " I asked,forgetting about her resimay.

"umm.....I'm actually Brazilian but I was born  America. " she said with a frown.

"and you are from."  she asked quickly

" I'm from France as you can see by my accent. " I say with a small smile

" Oh right. of course. I should have known. anyway about the job."  she said bitting her lips.

" you got it seeing as your so smart." I say looking at her lips.  I tried to hold my wolf back from claiming her right then and there.

"thank you." she says blushing.  she starts to get up and walk to the door. I follow her. but as she was about to walk back out. I pulled her in and locked the door. I made my way to her pushed her to the wall and started to nibble on her ear.

-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*

                Jasmine's POV

He nibbles on my ear and I surpress a moan. I wanted to push him away but I can't I was frozen to the ground.

"Mr. Kingston I don't - "  I was interrupted when a pair of soft lips were on mine.

at first it was a soft gentle kiss. then he licked my bottom lip asking for entrance.  but me being me I declined. that got me an unhuman growl. he bit down on my lip and I gasped.  he took the oppunity to slide his tonuge in my mouth.  we fought for dominance but of course he won. he explored every inch of my mouth. this felt so right. but he just became my boss.

Oh my God I'm making out with my boss. just then he pulled away and we were both breathing hard.

" you're MINE "he said in a demanding tone. his eyes dark and  filled with lust.

"no one else can touch like I can. no one can look at you like I can. I'm I understood. " he growled out. all I did was stare. he makes his way down to my neck. and starts to nibble on it giving me hickey. I moan so Loud I think the whole building heard me.

OH DEAR GOD WHAT HAVE I GOTTEN MY SELF INTO.

$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*$*

A/N: HEY EVERY ONE SORRY I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE IT'S JUST THAT MY LAPTOP ISN'T WORKING SO I HAD TO USE MY PHONE.

DID you guys like the chapter.

VOTE

COMMENT

FOLLOW

~stay beautiful.~